Pt. 5

Lisa returned to Dubai.

*************

Lisa saw Wendy crying and asked her, "Wendy, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Wendy couldn't answer anything. Then here comes Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung "Unnie, why are you crying?" In english.
Wendy "J-ji-min, b-roke my heart."
Lisa and Chaeyoung where shocked.

Lisa and Chaeyoung make Wendy calm.

Chaeyoung "Why did he broke tour heart?" She said with a soft voice.
Wendy "He make out with Miss Morétte." Lisa burst out to laughter.

Chaeyoung "Hey, why your laughing. What's funny, i'm very serious." Lisa "A pilot and a flight attendant will make out inside a plane. Hahha, that is very terrible."

Miss Morétte showed up, "Wendy, why your crying?" Wendy "Don't ever show up to me again, b*tch."
Miss Morétte "What did i do to you Wendy?"

Wendy "You stole Jimin away from me! I saw you both making out in the toilet, because the door was open! I thought your a good friend! Get away from my site!" She shouted with tears.

Miss Morétte "It wasn't me." Wendy stopped crying, "Then who was is!?" She shouted.

Miss Morétte "It was Cindy, she pours something in his water bottle. And when he drink it, he was moaning her name. She grabs him to the toilet and make out. I saw it because i always walk around the plane." The three of them were shocked.

Chaeyoung "What!? Where is Cindy?!" She said with a fist. Miss Morétte "Still in the toilet."

Chaeyoung run towards the toilet and saw both people naked and moaning.

Chaeyoung "Captain Jimin, come here." She grabs his wrist. Jimin "Hey! Stop it, Chaeyoung. I'm still having fun." Then he looks at Cindy and winked.

Note: Jimin dressed already.

Chaeyoung talked to Jimin, but he won't listen. Then she calls Captain Ten, he talks to him, and he listens.

Ten "Dude, stop it. Remember, you have Wendy. She's crying because you break her heart." Jimin was dumbfounded, "Who is Wendy?" Ten and Chaeyoung was shocked, "You don't know who is Wendy! She's your girlfriend!" Chaeyoung said as she slapped him.