Pt. 9

Lisa went back to Bangkok. She is given 2 month vacation, Isabella "Mommy why are you crying?" She questioned her crying mom. Lisa "Oh sweetie, Auntie Wendy and Auntie Chaeyoung died."

*********************

Jimin started to date another cabin crew. Lisa and Ten are friends, but they act like couples, she bring her daughter to Ten.

Lisa "Captain, meet my daughter Isabella." Ten "Hello their Isabella, i'm Captain Ten." Isabella "Hi uncle, nice to meet you."

Jimin "Is Ten the father of her daughter?" He questioned Miss Morétte. "No, Lisa just introduce her to him."

Jimin "Her daughter is beautiful like her." He said with a sweet voice and smiled. Miss Morétte "Which one is beautiful, your girlfriend or Lisa?" Jimin was confused.

Jimin "I'd rather pick.............Lisa, i dated Mina because she's sexy, but Lisa is different." Miss Morétte faced him with a teasy face.

Isabella "Mommy i want to pee." Lisa "The toilet's right there, honey." Isabella nodded.

Miss Morétte "Hello little girl, where are you going?" She questioned Isabella with a sweet voice.

Isabella "I'm gonna pee, where is the toilet." Miss Morétte guided her to the toilet and waited for her finishing to pee.

Isabella "I'm done." Miss Morétte smiled at the little girl.

Isabella "Who are you? Are you mommy's friend?" Miss Morétte "Yes sweetie, I'm Morétte. Call me auntie Morétte." Isabella nodded and return to her mommy.