she is gone...

POV: Jackson Avery

Jo, Teddy, Amelia and i walked out of the O.R with lights flickering and the noise of heavy rain is pouring along the window.
We all went to the lobby to see lots of people snuggled up against each other with blankets. Meredith and Link were comforting patients, Bailey was stiching up Owen's face and all the other doctors and nurses were standing by the counter. Jo went off to see what she can help with, and Amelia went to be with Link and Teddy and I went to Owen and Bailey. " How is she? " Owen told me while Bailey snapped of his suture.
" She is gone, she vent into cardiac arrest and didnt make it out." I said all in one breath. Both Owen and Bailey's eyes were wide open, confused.
I got up and left to a empty room, and I felt that she was happy, usally i dont get close with my patients, but this one wasnt a patient when she got here, she was raped in my hosptial and attacked twice then a tree branch fell on her. I mean how screwed up can someone be. All these thoughts kept going through my mind when Meredith came in, " hey? you ok " she asked.
" Did you hear what happend?" i asked her she looked into my blue eyes and looked confused, " No, i didn- what happend, is it Alexis? "
I looked over my shoulder and said " She didnt make it, she has been to hell and when she was just getting better, a tree branch fell on her and died." Meredith looked upset, " she really-" I nodded my head.
She came closer " I was going to tell you that your needed out there " she said to me. i got up and took a deep breath in and let it out.

POV: Meredith Grey

I cant belive that Jackson told me that she was gone, I mean I was shocked when i first heard that she was badly hurt in the hospital I never thought that she would make it this far.
I went to join all the doctors in at the counter. " Hey mer did you find Jackson? "
" Uhhh yea he was just checking something, but i told him to come " I said.
Then Jackson came and asked what happend.
We wanted all the attendings to discuss what we were going to do, becuase i have to idea how long the storm is going to be out.
"We'll i'll go see if we have any snacks or extra food for the people" Jo said as she walked towards the cafeteria.
" Umm I have to check my post-op patients " Amelia said " Me too " Link added.
" Me and jackson can cover the pit " Teddy told me and Bailey and I could stay here with everyone else.