Its not safe anymore

Tris pov

We are sitting in the living room again like last night telling Zeke and Shauna what we were talking about. Until we hear a knock at the door, oh no...: it can't be Jeanine or any of her pack right? They aren't that stupid to knock on the door right? Four gets up and walks over to the door looking out the window, then looking to us saying no one is there, phew. He opens the door and bends down picking something up, Four shuts the door and sits back down opening the note he found and reads it out loud.

Four: hello Beatrice, I have been waiting to finally kill you and your brother, surrender to me and your friends won't get hurt. Meet me in the woods tonight alone if you agree.

Christina: you can't go

Tris: I don't want you guys to get hurt....

Chris: you will get killed and we will be fine tris

The others agrees with her but i have other plans I am going to meet Jeanine to save my friends.

At night

I sneak out seeing as everyone is asleep well I hope they are and I shift and run into the woods and I meet Jeanine by the lake. I walk up to her facing her and see her grey wolf glaring at me (who knew we could glare), until she attacked me and pins me down, I wasn't expecting that..... did she actually come alone too?

Jeanine: so nice to see you again Beatrice

Summer/Tris: I can't say the same to you and it's tris

Jeanine: well no one will be calling you anything anymore.... you are stupid to give up your life for your friends

Summer/Tris: anything for my friends

Jeanine: your friends will be hurt anyway, giving your life up for nothing

She tricked me I should have known..... This is it I'm going to die.... I hope the others can forgive me for my choice..... and I hope they look after each other I'm going to miss them........ wait is that? They weren't asleep they followed me.

Summer/Tris: you will never win and you won't hurt my friends

Jeanine: I ha-

Jeanine gets cut off as Ace/four tackles her to the ground, and then the others come out most of them running to help four while lucky and Meiko (will and Marlene) go to check on summer/tris. Jeanine pushes Ace/four off and runs off quickly as she can't win against us all alone. The others let out a loud howl as she runs off, before coming over to me and we run back to the pack house before she comes back with help. We head inside after we shift back and Chris, Zeke and Shauna come to us

Tris: we have to go, it isn't safe for us here

Everyone splits up but I can't help but feel sad for leaving this place the only thing left of my parents but I will come back here someday..... I hope......

After they are ready to leave

We exit the pack house and I say my final goodbye before we run off into the woods, the sun setting behind us and the moon starting to rise. The night beginning as we leave what we love behind......