Market

^Marisa outfit^
Max took me to the cake shop, and we had cake pops "thanks max these cake pops are so delicious" he just smiled and said " no problem my pleasure remember this 1 is on me" i smiled back "thanks" we finished and ordered coffee! When the bill came he didn't mind a single bit he just said "every penny is worth spending on you marisa" the lady that was waiting for the money just frowned "yuck! Now hurry up and pay you 2 love birds" max gathered the money and we just left.
In town
We went to the bakery to get donuts and cookies for his mum because his  father had just recently passed away! xoxo
Then we went to the flower shop he said he didn't have enough money left for the flowers so i gave him $5 i didn't mind  though. Then he said "lets not make this shopping trip soppy lets go to the market and get some clothes and catch a movie with popcorn." So thats what we did.
Max P.O.V
I love spending time with Marisa, i actually have a crush on her "did i say that out loud?" "Umm no" she is so beautiful i love her carefully tied up hair and her aqua blue eyes. Anyway she is so perfect i wonder if she likes me the way i like her?
Marisa house
"Well this is me" "yep see you tomorrow Marisa" Marisa walked into her empty house as she grabs a glass and fills it with water she drinks it slowly and walks down to the bench behind her house and sits there for hours and hours, then max came out and sat on the bench next to Marisa she was on the rope swing!
"Max??..." she said slowly dodging eye contact as she looked as her feet dangling, "yes, Marisa are you ok?" He never liked it when she was upset. "Yes i'm fine" "did you need anything" as he stood up from the bench and walked over to her and lifted up her chin, so they made perfect eye contact. "Max...what are you doing" he just simply said "stand up..were going to do something we should have done a long time ago"

Ill add in Marisa's outfit when i'm back online! XX 🥳🥳🥳🔥
I love emojis comment ur fav! I put Marisa's outfit in the photo up the top so click to see it!