One

What is worse than feeling remorse ...

What is worse than breach of promises.

If people could not  keep their word 

harry pov :

"She tells everyone about me and she always asks and insists on the subject  of marriage"  

harry spoke and grabbed ianlls curly locks , While his friend Louis is talking in their friend Liam's kitchen

"You have reached the end of the road, my friend. End this farce tell her the truth and stop lie" Louis answered calmly and took a look between her and Harry , and took another sip from his beer.

"You kidding me !!! she'll be heartbroken , i don't want that she  doesn't deserve to be abandoned"

Harry replied with a frown

"You are an idiot styles" louis spoke boredom, because he is basically bored of that boring party that his boyfriend threw , so he took another beer and started reeling in his standing ..

"i am starving guys !!.. " niall spoke frowning as he entered the kitchen , to find them quite and thinking ..

"sooo hazza have finally split up with hannah" He said it sarcastically and mockingly while opening the refrigerator as usual.

"No, I will not"

Harry answered with dismay and took a seat next to louis ..

who is hannah?!

She is what everyone calls Harry's sweetheart

they been be friend since childhood , she also passed throught hard circumstances , Where all her family was assassinated and her uncle took her fortune and threw her out

At that time in her life harry was the only person who supported her Andstand next to her,  it broke his heart to see her as such , so made her live with him in his house and after that he started dating her .

  Everything will become clear and you guys wil know the details later

-------------- --------------

pss guys shut up Adam and Lilly are coming "Niall says ...

Adam and Lilly are friends with the group and they  are sweet and cute couple.

Lilly walks in and says : "guys i just saw the most gorgeous human being , believe me guys he a fucking sex on legs"  hannah smiles and walks to harry she kiss his cheek and stand next to him holding his hand

  "yeah guys lilly is right that dude is really beautiful "Adam answered, confirming the words of his girlfriend, They are a very understanding couple , but inside jealousy was taking over him .

" yeah you know what i will go and see this dude" louis spoke as he left groggy..