𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

SAMS POV!!!

my wife, Eileen was pregnant again with a girl. Dean.. my son was 4 and happy to be getting a sibling. one day, she walked up to me with the BIGGEST smile on her face and she asked me what he wanted to name our daughter. with a smile, i said. "Jessica Hermione." she was confused, but when i explained why.. she just smiled. i explained that, "Hermione's gone, and i wanna remember her somehow. and Jessica.. that name has a huge meaning in my life." Eileen smiled. she approved.

i was always the lovable type, and seeing Eileen approve of our daughter's name choice made me very happy. that night, as i sat on the edge of my bed with a huge smile on my face.. i held my hands, to my head and kinda started to cry. i absolutely loved my perfect applepie life, but it felt wrong not to be living it with them. i sighed as i looked up to the ceiling. "i love u both ... so m-much.. and i hope you're proud of me ... i'm t-trying.. to do this with...without you.. i..its hard..." i was definitely crying right now. i missed my siblings so freakin much. i turned to my door seeing Eileen standing there. "Dean is in bed." she told me. she noticed me crying, she sat beside me pulling my head gently to her chest. i must have cried myself to sleep because when i woke up... it was morning.

that morning, Eileen was about to pop, her and i both knew it. she limped weakly to me, she gulped. "sam..." she started saying, i could tell she was fading, this terrified me. the night came quickly. i was in a dead sleep, nothing could wake me. or so i thought. around 3 am, i heard Eileen scream in pain. her water had broken. i grabbed her carrying her bridal style in my arms, i woke up Dean because i couldn't leave him alone. we all went to the car. i grabbed the wheel tightly. i started up my brothers car. this made me cry as well has my wifes pain. i backed out from the garage and drove down the street to the hospital. i got there as fast as i could. when we arrived, i held Eileen close to me. "HELP!" i screamed panicking. the doctors took her from me and took her back. the blood curdling scream of my son watching strangers take his mother back was heartbreaking to me. i picked him up, and we walked to the waiting room chairs. i held him close to my chest.

around 6 am, the doctor came out. he looked sad. dean was asleep on my chest so i didn't want to move much. he walked up to me. he looked at me with a very painful smile... i gulped down my siliva waiting for the worst. he sighed. "Mr Winchester, your daughter is happy and healthy. but.. during the birth... your wife's pressure dropped insanely... i'm so sorry, but she didn't make it..." i remember freezing in that moment. didn't make it?! "wh..what...?" i stuttered, i didn't want to believe what i just heard. "i'm so sorry. take care." he walked away, and i held dean close to me, i cried a while.

around 7, Dean woke up and asked me what was wrong... i looked at him. i smiled weakly. "Dean..i'm gonna tell you something, and i don't want you to be sad okay..?" my son nodded and smiled. i looked at him. he gulped.

"where's mommy? can we see her soon??" he asked me. i smiled weakly. "Dean.. remember w..when mommy was in pain..?" i asked him. he nodded. "did the doctors fix her?" he asked. i gulped. "they can't fix her..." Dean gulped. "then go help them fix her!" he said gently. i sighed not really sure where to go from here... "Dean, i cant fix her..." i said. "why?" he asked me, tears filling his eyes. "i cant fix her.. because n..no one can fix her.. because she's dead... dean... mommy died..." i teared up. dean did to, he buried his head in my chest and cried. i rubbed his little back.

i smiled weakly as i went to the peds department. i was going to see my daughter. i decided i was gonna take her home so Dean could be happy. the doctors approved of my request, and i left the hospital with my kids. i put the baby in the baby seat i had in the car, and buckled her up. i put Dean in his seat to. i got in and drove home. i was gonna take care of my family. that was my duty. and i knew my brother was smiling like a jerk up in heaven, and that made me feel like i could do anything. when we got home, i took my kids from the car and walked inside with them. i put Jessica in her crib, and i put Dean to bed by reading his favorite book.

when they were asleep... i walked to the cabinets, and grabbed my brother's whiskey. i poured myself a glass and sighed. i took a sip. i grabbed my old photo albums i had found prior to this day, and i looked at them. i smiled seeing Dean and Hermione, a tear fell onto the page as i looked at them. "i love you guys..." i whispered to myself. i went to bed late that night... when i woke up that morning, Dean was laying beside me asleep. i held my arm around him, and i didn't move until i had to get up for Jessica.