𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛

Brian's POV

i was never treated like an equal in my schools. when i was in elementary i was that kid who was smaller then everyone else, and i wore glasses because i had HORRIBLE eyes. i was bullied for my height and my nerdy side. but i was incredibly smart, my parents were proud. i had to be homeschooled from, age 10 to 18.

when i was 18, i finally transferred to an actual school again. my appearance had changed to. i was a blondey now, i always had big blue eyes, and my lips were huge like i had gotten implants or some shizz. i was at my locker one day, and this girl was at hers. i looked at her, as she looked at me. damn she was pretty. i walked up to her with full confidence.

"hi, i'm brian." i said with my hand extended. she took it. "i'm jessica." she told me, we shook hands, and spent the next few minutes before the bell just holding hands and looking at each other. the bell rang startling us both. we walked the same direction to our first period. i blushed a bit, we also had second together.

i saw her a lot that day... she was cute. VERY cute, and i wondered if she thought the same about me. i went home that day, and i told my mom about jessica. i told her that i might like her.. and my mom smiled. she was always supportive of me, and honestly i loved that so much.

i wanted this girl so badly. i wanted to know more about her... her family... where she came from... it all bugged me so bad. but what if she didn't like me? what if i'm completely overthinking this. i always had anxiety and when situations like this come into play... it gets worse. i sat in the corner of my room panicking. my mom came in and cradled me. i cried into her chest. i was shaking. i was nervous but all i could think about... was jessica and how i needed to have her in my life. as i cried that night... i wondered what i would have to do, in order to get her alone so we could talk...