𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠.

JESS'S POV

growing up is NEVER easy. i remember one day... i was just a child and my dad was a little tipsy. i didn't know why he was acting all funny.. i remember asking him, "why are you walking weird?" he replied with gibberish. i went up to him and hugged his leg he kicked me off and i tumbled into the table. this happened a few times, then it stopped.

i was growing fairly quickly. when i was 6 i started ro feel pain. i constantly went to my father for advice. he didn't know what was going on with me. it didn't stop. i found out i had growing pains. they were painful. they kept me up, dad had to sleep with me for a while until they stopped. i learned from them. i was growing, and that was a good thing.

by age 13, they stopped. finally. ahaha. i was in middle school. i was constantly bullied for my figure, it hurt me... but my dad was there for me. i would tell him everything. it got to a point where i had to be homeschooled because it was that bad. i didn't mind it though.

at the start of high school, i had completely changed my image. dad was super supportive. i was born with blonde hair, and so i asked dad what color hermione had, and he said she had a beautiful golden brown. and so i got my hair permanently dyed golden brown. i changed my style, i wore more flannels, and wripped jeans. i grew my hair out. every time dad looked at me, he saw his sister. and i was happy that he was.

high school started normally, i hadnt been to a real school in a few years but i was back. i smiled to myself as i walked into the school. i met someone right away. it was a boy... i knew my dad would be weird about me talking to a boy, but who cared. he was cute and i was SO into him. his name was brian. he had beautiful blonde hair, that was swayed to the side like a bieber style. he had big kissable lips.. and goddangit, why was he SO CUTE. my dad would NEVER approve. i tried my best not to stare, but we had 1st, and 2nd period together. AND we were in the same grade. this was gonna be hard....

i got home that day, i threw my bags to the side, and took of my boots. "did u make any friends?" my dad asked me. i smiled. should i tell him about brian? yes.. i should. i smiled again. "i met a boy." i stated with that same smile. dad just looked at me, he gave me a smile back. "tell me all about him!" i laughed softly definitely not expecting that reaction. i told him everything i knew about brian then, blushing as i was mentioning the things i found MOST attractive. my dad was just listening. loving the courage i had. i was blushing like an idiot. "brian...brian... brian..." i couldn't shut my brain up about brian. he was so cute and so daring, god... i prayed to the heavens that he wasn't taken.