Healing C.4

*holy you guys actually like this. Like- thank you! I have two other stories, you might enjoy them. Also, if you want to see something in particular, you can tell me in the comments, or dm me. I'm thinking about doing a one shot book, so I'll take requests and prompts. Thank you!

Y/ns leg was throbbing after they got back on the horses. She tried to fall asleep, but the rain had picked up and there was no chance of that, not anymore. She decided she could trust Wilbur, Tubbo and Techno, seeing how they had helped her get this far. They assured her they were getting closer to their destination, but every passing minute was misery for her. She was now soaked, and so were her new friends. They were her friends, right? She decided she would be if they allowed it, which at thus point seemed likely.
She listened to the rain splatter on every surface around them. She listened to the horses thumping footsteps as they pushed forward. She listened to her friends speaking with one another. She didn't have many friends, and she supposed the ones she did have are either dead or mad at her. She wouldn't exactly blame them. She'd done some things she shouldn't have, and blaming anyone else would be ridiculous at this point.  She knew what she did, and any survivors would too.
The most confusing thing about it, was she didn't feel very guilty. She always stood out. A lot of events throughout her life led up to this, and yet she didn't blame anyone involved. Not the kids who pushed her to the ground, not the man who stole her money, not even her parents. They dragged her into this, but she didn't even try to get out. She might have even liked it, if not for just a little while. She knew it was the actions of others that did this, but she didn't blame them. Didn't even blame herself, not much anyway.
She was too busy daydreaming to realize how the horses were slowing.
Wilbur hopped off, followed by Tubbo. Techno snapped his fingers in front of the girl, waking her from the trance. He quickly jumped off and helped her down. Tubbo and Wilbur grabbed the horses reigns, and led them off to the side. Techno, however, led y/n off to a more beaten path.
She wobbled along with Techno, before a couple of buildings came to view. She stared at the biggest one, a bit off to the side from where they were standing.
"There's a river off to the side, behind the house," Techno explained. "Water and stuff. We even have some farms."
She nodded as he spoke. She wasn't expecting something like this. Maybe a decently sized house, to fit at least five people, at the end of a village. There was no village though, this was it's own place. Usually places like this got looted and grieved.
"Now, we've got some traps set up in the woods, for a few miles or so. And around the outside here, so you shouldn't be out on your own." That made sense. It was tucked back, so not the most noticable. And if someone did, they'd be met with a trap. "Same goes for the riverbed. We have some actual stuff in the river too, so swimmings not recommended."
"Alright. So where are we going?" She looked up at the taller man.
"Oh yeah. Is should probably introduce you to Tommy and Phil. Don't want them to think your an intruder."
She followed him up to the large building, after a few minutes of stumbling. Her leg still stung, it would definitely hurt for a while. She gritted her teeth through the pain until they reached the door. Techno went ahead and opened the door only to be met with a grinning man. The man immediately hugged him, and he awkwardly patted him on the back.
The man, turned his attention to y/n, confused. "Who's the kid then? Is this why you took so long? We were starting to get worried." After that statement she heard shuffling before a tall teenager appeared behind the man. He looked even more puzzled at her being there.
"Phil, Tommy, this is y/n. She was injured pretty badly and we decided to help her out." The teenager squinted his eyes a bit but spoke up.
"Are Wilbur and Tubbo with the horses?" Techno nodded in response, and he quickly dashed off in the direction of the path.
The man turned his attention back to the girl. "Well hey y/n, my names Phil! That one," he said pointing in the direction the teenager had previously been, "is Tommy. Might take a while for him to warm up to you, but he's a pretty cool kid most of the time."
"is he the one who likes stabbing stuff?" Y/n queried. The two older men started laughing at this. Phil especially.
Techno replied,"you remember that, huh?"
"Yeah, when I heard that I decided I wanted to get out of there. That's why I threw that stick at Wilbur." Y/n explained.
Phil paused and looked at the both of them. "You did what?" He seemed to be saying it in more of a joking manner.
Techno went on to explain the situation. "Well explain once we get inside." He helped y/n lump into a nice room with a couch. She sat down and Techno sat a little ways away. Phil, not interested, took a seat across from them on a smaller couch. "Y/n here hasn't really explained too much, but we found her under a bridge. She passed out almost immediately after we found her, so we had to drag her back to the horses. Speaking of which, Tommy's favorite horse died." Phil looked somewhat alarmed. "Well get to that in a second. So, we moved on. This was when we were coming back, by the way. But, long story short, we stopped to rest and she woke up. I tapped her on the head with a stick to confirm my suspicions, and she ended up chucking the stick at Wilbur face. On the bright side, she's got good hand eye coordination. "
Phil looked back in forth between the two. "So, how did the horse die?"
"Right, well. As it turns out there were some people with arrows in the bushes. Just about killed y/n, and we made a run for the horses. Only two made it."
Phil turned to look at the youngest of the three. "Well, your probably overwhelmed, so I won't pry right now. But I think later we deserve some sort of explanation."
She nodded. That was fair. Techno turned to Phil. "Do we have any healing potions? Her leg is looking pretty bad."
"Yeah, should be some in the top left cabinet." Techno walked off to where ever that was, while the other two sat in silence. "So, what happened to your leg?"
She fidgeted her hands while she timidly answered, "it was dark, and I was running. I couldn't really see where I was going, so I stepped in a bear trap. I didn't have enough time to be careful, so it dragged itself into the flesh pretty badly."
Phil gave her a sympathetic gaze. "Sorry to hear that, we'll try and fix that. If it doesn't get better soon we'll call some friends over." He gave her a reassuring smile and she returned it. This might not be too bad afterall.

1268 words. The ending is kinda abrupt but I don't feel like writing much more. Hope you enjoyed, feel free to comment. Thank you!