Stables C.6

Holy moly is says I have 1k views. I slowly get a few views per day, and then I take a break and they start flooding in. The heck. Thank you. I'm probably gonna make a oneshot book, cause I have so many ideas that I currently dont have the time to make into entire stories. It was probably a mistake to make three books. Oh well! Guess I'll just suffer the consequences. I wouldn't mind prompts for the oneshots, they'd actually be appreciated! I suppose I should probably start with the actual story. (I haven't reread most of my other works, so expect spelling errors.)

Y/n crept through the hallways of the house, far bigger than she expected. The use of furniture and space made it look wide and open, and the basement was ginormous. Way bigger than the upper floors, anyway. Most of the houses shed been in were either depressingly empty, or far too cluttered. This one was neither though. She could explore the house for hours if she wanted to, but she had a goal.
She turned a corner to find even more hallways. She frowned slightly, as this would likely take a few more minutes. Some of the hallways led to others, and some looped back in circles. Even though the house was beautiful, the architecture bothered her. It was like a maze, she thought. A lot of the doors had images on them to show the purpose. Bubbles, brooms, food. Some of them repeated, others she only was one of. She already found Wilburs and Tommy's rooms, but they both were empty. A guitar and a music disk. She needed to find someone in the house.
She grumbled as she realised she had looped back to one of the main halls, a wide room with a window in the ceiling. Multiple corridors branched off from it, nd many of them connected in multiple ways.
She looked around the circle again before scoffing. It really was a maze.
"Having trouble?"
She spun on her heels to look up at a pink haired male, much taller than herself.
"Oh, hello. How are you so quiet? Your so much bigger than me!"
"Years of practice. So, were you looking for somethin?"
"Umm, yeah. Can I go see the horses? You said not to go out alone, so I figured I'd look for someone."
He smiled a bit. "Y'know, I'm surprised you actually listened. If you were Tommy, you'd probably upside down, or in a pit somewhere."
He gestured to her, as they walked through one of the many halls.
"I suppose that could be a good thing."
"Yeah, I suppose." She looked up at him, as he stared blankly forward.
"My doors the one with the pig on it, for future reference."
"Oh, okay. I couldn't find it."
He hummed in response, pausing before continuing the conversation. "I'll show it to you later. So I was wondering, do you know any forms of fighting?"
It was her turn to pause, as she hesitantly carried on with the topic. "I'm not all that good at it. My parents taught me a few basics, but it was mostly about stealth. Lock picking, that type of thing."
Her tone started to drop as she talked, and Techno noticed. "If you dont want to talk about it, that's fine. Everyone here's had messed up time throughout the years."
They reached the living room and then the entryway.
"Its not that I dont really want to, its just, I never really talk about this type if thing?"
Techno nodded with understanding, looked down at her as he opened the door.
"I get it. Took me a while to open up to Phil."
She looked at him, confused.
He was amused by her curiosity, and decided to elaborate. "Phil has a lot of friends. Somehow got his hands on this place, one day, I came along. I'm something you'd call a hybrid. Somewhere between human and mob. We can even change some of our features. Everyone told him to get rid of me, but he refused to do somethin like that. He had plenty of space to care for a little runt like me.
"Anyways, I started growing pretty fast. He taught me a lot of things, and I also learned from books. I spent a lot of my free time reading, still do.
"Then there was this kid in a nearby town. Related to a friend of Phil's, who was publicly executed. He took him in too. That kid was Wilbur. He was really upset for a while, but then he started to learn how to play  some instruments. Helped him heal. He doesn't really remember a lot from his childhood.
"Tommy just showed up one day. He was on the property, and no one came looking for him. Phil didnt have the heart to turn him away, so he's stayed here. Phil's a kind soul.
"And then theres Tubbo. Few of us were traveling, myself and Tommy included, and we found this little kid, just sittin, in a box. Tommy immediately grew attached to this kid and they've been best friends since."
They were already at the stables, but they continued to chat for a while.
"And that's why the government should be abolished." Technoblade concluded.
"What does abolished mean again?" Y/n questioned.
"To destroy, or to formally end something." Techno explained.
Y/n was about to say something but was interrupted by loud bickering.
"Looks like Tommy and Tubbo have returned." Techno said casually.
The two came in, Tommy swinging his hands around in the air to make his argument look more valid. Tubbo just looked at his friend, adding things in every so often.
That's when y/n remembered the gems. "Oh hey, Techno? Do you think you could use these to buy another horse?" Y/n asked, holding them up to the anarchist.
"Those look really expensive. You could buy much more than a horse with that."
Y/n nodded. "I figured. You might as well take them. I dont really have a use for them at the moment."
He looked thoughtful for a moment before taking them. He hollered over to the other two boys before throwing a few to them.
"Make sure y/ns okay, I need to go do some stuff." Without another word, he quickly walked off before anyone could respond.
"Umm, hi?" She said looking over at the two friends.

Bit of a lazy ending cause I'm really tired. I hope you have a great rest of your day or night!
(I changed some stuff up cause I didnt like how I wrote Techno. You know how he just has this way of speaking? I didnt do a terribly good job, but I think it's at least a bit better than before. I'll try and get their personalities better.)