【Chapter 16】

❝ 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞... ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Everyone was staring at the trapped tavern in wonder and curiosity, its existence alone made them filled with curiosity about it, but that wasn't what surprised them the most. The thing that surprised them the most was the fact that (Y/N) power was able to reflect Merlin's attempt of an entrance, how much power does (Y/N) have?

"So...what now?" Snapping out of their trance, everyone looked back at Ban to see him sitting down with his arms holding him up with a nonchalant facial expression, 'really Ban?' everyone thought as they gave him blank expressions. Sighing, Merlin looked back at the trapped tavern, "We should go over there and inspect it, there must be someone in there that is dangerous which is the reason why (Y/N) put up a barrier." To what Merlin said cause everyone's faces to become alert, someone dangerous visited the Boar Hat?

Diana gasped, "The others! Where are they?" Looking around in worry she didn't sense them nearby, 'just where could they be?' The others soon came to the realization as well that the others were gone. Ban got up and ran to the forest as Gowther did the same and followed him, and the others stayed behind. 

Meliodas got up as his eyes wandered around the area in search of the missing other, but to no avail.  With (Y/N) still in his arms as he had a grim look he let out an exasperated sigh, 'just how troublesome can this get?' 

"We should listen to Merlin, we'll find the others later, besides they have King as a protector." Meliodas said as he put back his normal expression which consisted of bright eyes and a carefree smile, how fake.

Everyone that was left nodded in agreement as they cautiously walked towards the trapped tavern, though the question that no one was asking is 'where is Hawks?'

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...

'Someone, hurry and come save me!' There was Hawks, inside a closet hidden inside the messy clothes in hopes of not getting noticed by the ten dangerous people downstairs, hoping to not get killed by them.

While (Y/N) was over there, worrying about Mama Hawk she completely forgot about cute little Hawks, poor pig.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝...

As the sins were getting close enough to the barrier they began to notice the ten trapped people inside, but the thing that really stuck out to them was who they were. There they were, the proud Ten Commandments, trapped within the barrier. Upon seeing the Merlin and the others gasped in shock, they had so many questions. Like number one, why were the Ten Commandments there? Number two, how strong is (Y/N)? Finally number three, how is the tavern still intact?