Introducing Me

I thought before I give you access to my chaotic thoughts and feelings on this slow and sometimes painful journey of recovery from an eating disorder, I thought I would introduce myself. 

So hello, hi, ciao, I am Cristina and I am a 20 year old full time university student currently studying psychology at a university here in Perth. As of writing this, I have finished my final semester of my undergraduate degree and have recieved a conditional offer for the graduate diploma in psychology ( one step closer to clinical psychology and one step closer to being a provisional psyhcologist!). While at uni I also work part-time in childcare which has been incredibly tiresome and a massive balancing act on my part. I love reading and will always have a book near by and I really enjoy painting (gouche painting to be specific), drawing and photography so you may see some of that here. 

You will soon be able to tell or if you check out my instagram @cupofcristina, you will see I am very passionate about fitness and nutrition which I have learnt so much of over the last year which I am excited to share about to stop you guys making the same mistakes I did (I have tried keto, intermittent fasting, OMAD,  1200 calories, only shakes to list a few off the top of my head). Which all did so much damage to my metabolism and caused more problems than solving any! 

PSA Females you should be eating NO LESS than 1500 calories a day and men 2000 calories (more on this later). 

At the moment I am on uni break but I am picking up extra shifts to earn more money to grow my savings, as christmas is coming and I so desperately want to travel when the borders reopen. It isn't exactly the best for my mental health but I am doing my best to change this and make the most out of my sitiuation. 

Now what you really came here for. I would like to introduce you to Bobo.