DMS🖤

We all muted our mics as we started the game.

Imposter.(y/n and Corpse)

Corpse: shit...ok. This is the kind of day it is. I'm nervous haha.

Y/n: OH YAY. Ok calm down y/n.

After many emergency meetings, many kills, and many ejections, there were three of us left. You got blamed for all of Corpse's kills and were voted out.

Toast: Ok wow wtf hahaha

Corpse: it's Rae. I saw her kill right in front of me.

Valkyrae: WHAT that was not me. Wow now I sus Corpse 100%.

Toast: Ok Corpse. Where were you?

Corpse: I was in reactor doing the number thing where you do it in order...yeah that thing and then lights went off. I walked through the doorway and saw Rae walking in also but she did a double take. Then out of nowhere the report button lights up.

Valkyrae: Ok can I explain myself?

Toast:yeah

Valkyrae: ok so I was doing wires in storage and then I went to do lights. I saw the report button but I wanted to see if anyone was around first because they could have killed.

Toast: ok Corpse what else can you say to prove your case.

Corpse: I really don't know what else I can tell you. I saw her kill... period.

Toast: Ok it's Rae.

Valkyrae: WHAT?! HOW?!

Everyone votes and Rae is voted out.

Corpse brought us the W.

After many games we all decided to say our goodbyes and move on with our day.

You couldn't help but smile thinking about Corpse. His voice, his laugh, his intelligence, and most importantly his personality.

You left your gaming set up and went to your bedroom. You plopped down on your bed as you were tired and wanted to just relax. As you moved on your bed you felt something. You've felt it before but what could have caused this to happen. You looked into the mirror and lifted up your oversized shirt to reveal your soaking wet underwear.

Y/n: what the f**k

You think back to when you were listening to Corpse's voice and squirming in your chair.

Y/n: Oh yeah haha.

You lay on your bed and put your hand in between your thighs. Before you could do anything you get a notification on your phone.

Corpsehusband: New message.

You stare at your phone confused before opening the message.

Corpse: Hey! It was really nice meeting you today. I'm glad I got a chance to see your great personality. Maybe you'd wanna talk?

You looked at your phone debating on whether you wanted to text back or not.
He seemed like a sweet and genuine guy so you texted back.