Disappointment 🖤

Friday comes pretty fast and I'm on my way to meet up with Corpse.

I got dressed in my favorite outfit. I wanted to impress him for the first impression. I put on more makeup than usual, and that took forever.

My heart is racing as I'm driving to the place that we agreed on meeting up. I look at the time and noticed that I was too early. I might've been a little too excited. 

I decided to take a walk around the place.

There were fairy lights everywhere, soft music, and nice cool air.

I've never been here before so I wanted to explore.
I look at my time an hour later and walk back to our meeting spot.

I look around and saw no one.

Everyone had gone home and Corpse still hasn't showed up.

I decided to wait 30 more minutes just in case he was running late.

I texted him but he never answered. He just opened the message and ignored it.

It was now 11:00 pm and I decided to go home.

I stomped into my house and slammed the door behind me.

Y/n: "what an asshole. You agreed on meeting up, I got dressed and went out even though I didn't really feel like it, I even dressed up to impress your ass, and you have the nerve to not show up. Having me look like an idiot just sitting there waiting for NO ONE!!!"I screamed in frustration. I realized that I was just pacing back and forth, yelling into the quiet air, wasting my breath.

I went upstairs and got undressed.
I was getting ready when my phone buzzed.

Y/n:"Hello?"
Sykunno:"Hey y/n! Are you okay?"
Y/n:"Yeah I guess. Why?"
Sykunno:"I couldn't help but overhear you screaming. You know I live next door to you. Haha."
Y/n:"Oh uh yeah haha. Umm can I be honest with you?"
Sykunno:"Yeah, of course"
Y/n:"Ok so Corpse dmd me and he told me that he liked me and that he wanted to get to know me better. We agreed on meeting up and hanging out, I got all dressed up and I was excited, and then he never shows up...never answered my calls or text messages...just nothing."
Sykunno:"oh wow. That's messed up."

You finish ranting off to sykunno and head to bed.