"Failed"

Before you start reading this part, I want you to imagine Haku and Byun wearing these clothes》👇

(HAKU)

(BYUN)

(BYUN)

If don't like the outfit's style, you may think what outfit you want for them

The main door suddenly opened. Three orcs entered the room. There was Haku, two orcs are holding his wrists and arm, they are more allert and prepared more than he thought. The first thing that Haku did was find Chihiro. His eyes was roaming inside the place, a lady in the other corner caught his attention. Zanshin was beside her. His eyes begin to gaze from her foot, up her body and face. Haku's emerald eyes widened and in a sudden his heart and temper war roaring in flame and anger as he saw Chihiro. And in just a second all the orcs around him collapsed unconscious.

There are a lot of orcs and evils inside but Haku suddenly appeared infront of Zanshin and Chihiro. "Go.." Zanshin said as Haku ready to hold his neck. His short straight green forest hair, and the ends of his dress was waving in his speed. Haku's eyes are glowing in red and his body was trembling, in anger.

"You may be succeed in killing me in just a second but I can still slice her throat in just a second before I dropped to the ground." Zanshin was fast as him, his hand was holding a thin sharp iron that positionally on Chihiro's neck.

Chihiro slowly lifted her head and she got startled as she saw Haku. She can't hold her tears. She's not happy to see him to save her, but she's mad as he came to save her. He's risking his life again just for her. "Haku,," She said gently. He's not looking at her. Three man approach them, they are scary and thier eyes are pure black. The two hold Haku's arm, they pulled him with force and the other one put his arm around Haku's neck. He can't bereathe properly as the arm around his neck is indeed strong.

Now he looked at Chihiro. Her eyes was filled of fear and sadness. He can't bear seeing her in this situation. "Now.." Zanshin said. Haku looked at him. "I was wondering if I should end this immediately, but that will be boring."