Chapter 1 Shes Back

Our little story begins in the Castle, Mario and Meggy and Bob were playing Super Smash Eachother In The Ass Bros and Mario's actually decent at the game but surprisingly Meggy was actually winning for once, mainly because Mario is still a complete idiot and was holding his Controller upside down.

"WHOOHOO!" A former Inkling girl screamed she was really happy, for once she actually beat Mario, or anyone for that matter. she wasn't that good at the game.

"HoLy PiSs ShE aCtUaLLy WoN" Bob said.
"This is a no fair this game is rigged" The Red Capped Mustached Hero we all know. "Sorry Red" Meggy said but she was actually still staring at Mario with a slightly happy but also she wasn't paying attention to anything else she was just looking at him and got lost in her own world as she was day dreaming about her and Mario and how long she's known him and all the things they have done together. She slowly glanced down and she just realized Mario was holding his controller upside down, she quickly realized that was the only reason she actually won. A little bit of disappointment washed over her but she instantly felt better when Mario was still complaining on how he lost when Meggy finally chirped in.

"Uhhh Red your controller is upside down" Mario looked down and saw this. "OH GOD DA****" "mY tUrN nOw BiTcHeS" said bob, but before anyone could do anything Prof. Egadd barges through the door and he looks exhausted. "Hello, HELLO?! Is Meggy here?" He yelled.

"Yes She's right here" Mario said and pointed at her. "wHaT tHe FuCk dO yOu WaNt I aM aBoUt tO pLaY sMaSh" Bob said pissed off

"Sorry everyone" the Professor said. "Meggy I have something that could potentially change your life forever, everyone please come back to my lab!"    "Wait what's going on? And Why?" Meggy Asked. "Because I think I have something you'll be interested, you'll see when we get there follow me!" The Professor said. "nO tHaNk YoU i HaVe mY oWn BuSinEsS tO aTtEnD tO" he said. Bob grabbed his Anime comic and bolted upstairs. "LaTeR BiTcHeS" he said before he disappeared upstairs doing only God knows. "Well cmon" the professor said and everyone headed for his lab.

Later at Professor Egadds Lab, Mario and especially Meggy was wondering what was in store for her. "What Did The Professor Have For Me?" She Thought. "Meggy, allow me to show you single handedly my best work yet. This machine will let you change back into a Inkling again!!! Or a Human o-or YOU GET THE PICTURE. But this Is my most amazing work yet." Meggy couldn't believe it. "Oh my god really?! I want to use this right now please!" She Yelled. "Be my guest" the Professor said. She slowly stepped into the machine and the door shut. "Ooooooo" Mario said. "Are you sure this will work?" Meggy asked worryingly. "Positive" After the Professor made 120% sure that everything was right and working properly he hit the big red button and the window on the door shut. Meggy could feel her self changing she felt something getting filled up inside her which was all too familiar to her (BTW It's Ink) she didn't know what was happening but she was excited. After a bunch of rattles and bangs and other noises the door opened with steam shooting outta the machine. A figure slowly walked walked out it was an Inkling they both knew. Meggy Was An Inkling Again.  "A Success!" The Professor shouted. "Did it work?" She asked. "Yes take a look" the Professor handed her a Mirror with a purple Handel on it. She looked into the mirror and saw her inkling self and even her signature red beanie and headphones looked the same way they did before. "Oh My God" was all she could say before a few seconds later, she exploded into she started screaming for joy.

"Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!" She said before she gave the midget sized Professor a quick little hug "your welcome" he said with a smile on his face. Meggy turned to Mario and said "I'm Back!!!" As she did a quick little pose

 Meggy turned to Mario and said "I'm Back!!!" As she did a quick little pose

"You look beautiful" Mario said. This was really unexpected this caught Egadd and Meggy off guard and Meggy blushed, her cheeks was as red as her beanie. "T-thank you R-red" was all she could stutter before she turned away still blushing hard. "I missed the old you, you where so much a happier! Besides when you forced me to train I enjoyed every moment we had, even some of the stupid training. Mario said.

Meggy wanted to respond to this but she was to shy to actually respond. "Why am I shy now all of a sudden? I'm never shy?! Do I really have feelings for Red?" She thought. All she did was stare at the Red Capped Retarded Plumber, her best friend, nearly all of her happiness especially now that splatfests weren't happening anymore. But he was most importantly, Her Everything. Mario meant a lot to her they have done so much together over the 3 years they've known eachother, and what an amazing 3 years it has been. "Earth to Meggy, Earth to Meggy" Mario said and waved his hand infront of the inkling. "O-oh sorry guys I was just lost in thought"
she said. "Hey Red, now that I'm an Inkling again, can we ppppllleeeeaaaasssseeee train again?" Meggy said with puppy eyes. "But I don't wannaaaaa" Mario Said. "Pleaseeeeeeee"  she said again. "I don't wanaaaaaaa" he said again. "Pleaseeeeeeeeee Mario, for me?" Meggy did her very best Puppy dog eyes and did pouty lips. She honestly looked like she was gunna cry and Mario couldn't take it anymore he couldn't say no to that face.

"Mama Mia fineeeeeee" Mario said A little pissed off but then again part of him missed this, he wanted to spend time with her but he wasn't so fond of training especially when there wasn't really any splatfests anymore but he couldn't change his answer now. "Thank you Red~ Bye Egadd!" Meggy called out as she and Mario was walking out of the door. "Goodbye you two And I'm happy you enjoyed your surprise. Oh yea and one more thing! I'm installing one of these bad boys in the Castle soon so you can change back and forth when ever you want. There is basically a lifetime  supply of orange ink in there so feel free!"

"Thank you!" She yelled one last time before Mario and Meggy went to Inkopolis to one of the training Parks to train. (The same one they both first encountered Desti)

No where near Inkopolis two people where talking well one over sized Koopa (Bowser) and Someone with Black overalls and a blue shirt and cap. (SMG3)

"Mario is always such a pain in the ass, he ruins all my plans and makes my life a complete hell everytime he stops me how can I make that red bastard suffer?" The Koopa King ranted. "Well" SMG3 said. "Go on?" Bowser protested. "What if we kidnapped and killed the person he loved most" a evil greedy smile appears on SMG3's face. "Peach?" Bowser questioned. "No, no someone else, someone unexpected, someone he cares about. Come with me I'll show you but lets actually locate where Mario is first before we decide" SMG3 said. SMG3 then jumped in bowsers clown car and bowser hopped in and a few seconds later the evil duo where flying away in Bowsers clown car looking for Mario.

"Why don't we just kidnap and kill Mario?" Bowser asked. SMG3 replied and told him "Nah, I want to make the red bastard stuffer too, that's why I want to make him feel so much pain he wouldn't even want to live!" "That is absolutely dark and disgusting..... AND I LOVE IT!!!" Bowser replied "it will be even better once it's all said and done" SMG3 replied   With another evil smile. Not much else was said between the two as they flew off in the Koopa Clown Car to go track down Mario.

Well guys what did you think for my first chapter? I'm always open for replies comments and opinions on my story don't be Afraid to share your opinions! Part 2 will hopefully be up tomorrow goodnight everyone and I hope you like this Chapter.

PS. My Instagram is jayden_antle1234_fieldapple4
And My Snapchat is sirdummyjayden

(Total Word Count Including This And Everything Else Is 1435 Words)