Chapter 2 Training

Mario and Meggy were now at the training grounds (The same ones where the first encountered Desti) "You ready Red?" Said Meggy with her Splatter Shot in hand. "I ama goin to a die" Mario also said with his own splatter shot. Honestly he never really used the thing only when we was training with Meggy or during splatfests and at turf wars every once and a while. Not surprisingly tho Mario's aim was completely awful but Mario was also hard to hit, mainly because he's running around panicking.

"Three....... Two........ One...... GO!" The Inkling shouted and immediately shot at Mario who was already running away and trying to dodge the ink being shot at him "MMMAAHHHHHHHHHHMAAAAAAAAA" the red plumber shouted as he was running for his life as he ran and hid around a corner that made Meggy confused, she didn't actually know where the plumber went. "Where are you Red~?" The inkling called out. Back to where Mario is currently hiding. Mario's breathing in and out rapidly, eyes wide not having an idea on what to do. If he wasn't at the Park that was used for training, you would think he would be having a seizure. The rules where simple the first person to land a single shot would win. You could potentially say this is even because Meggys aim is so good yet Mario was actually pretty good at dodging (Somehow) but the big problem is that Mario's aim is awful and Meggys also pretty good at dodging, not to mention she could also literally hide and move in the ground as well.

While all of this is happening 2 other people were also looking for the Red Plumber.

"Are we there yet?" Bowser asked "No" SMG3 bluntly replied. "Are we there yet?" "No" "are we there yet?"  ....... "are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" "are we there yet?" "are we
ther-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP" SMG 3 yelled. Which all bowser replied was with was his little smol face.

 "It actually appears we won't be there for quite sometime, I actually managed to track the red bastard down and he's in Inkopolis" "Well Shit" bowser muttered

"It actually appears we won't be there for quite sometime, I actually managed to track the red bastard down and he's in Inkopolis" "Well Shit" bowser muttered. "How long will that take?" "I don't know? What do you think I am a fuckin GPS?" "Yes" bowser said" SMG3 turned around and slapped bowser right across the face. Nothing else was said and SMG3 sped up the Clown Car as they headed towards Inkopolis.

Back with Mario and Meggy, Mario was still running for his dear life and Meggy was right behind him. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god" the red plumber said to himself but then he had a completely different idea Mario stopped, Turned around and jumped high and took out a Splatbomb and threw it right at Meggy. "YEET" Mario yelled as he threw the splat bomb towards her. This was completely unexpected for Meggy but with her fast reaction time and instincts kicking in, she jumped over it just in time, the explosion of ink just barley missed her and in return, she another shot with her splatter shot. Mario air dodged and and while he was falling he in returned actually shot ink from his own splatter shot but Meggy didn't even bother moving. It wasn't even close. Mario with basically no other choice ran for his dear life again. "🎵Fuck This Shit I'm Out🎵"
Mario said as we threw him self round another corner with Meggy chasing close behind him

"I got you now Red~" she said to him. But Mario actually had one more idea. He shot behind him self to purposefully lead Meggy to him Mario, ran around another corner and waited for Meggy. Meggy herself she noticed the ink and knew Mario was close but what happened next Meggy wasn't ready for. Around the corner all she saw was Mario with his own splatter shot pointed right at her, and with the words only suitable for this moment
Mario said.....