part 5

you wake up in the morning to knocking on the door you yawn and get out of bed to answer it.

when you open the door you see a bright faced bakugou "hey um i wanted to know if u wanted to go grab breakfast"
you smile and invite him in "sure just let me get changed you slip on a pair of jeans and look at him pointing to his hoodie he laughs "ok hold on"

he walks out of the room waiting for him to return you brush you hair and put it in a messy bun he returns and throws one of his hoodies and you you kiss his cheek and thank him slipping on the hoodie you guys walk out of the dorms to his car.

he opens the door for you. once he gets in the car he starts it and starts driving he puts his hand on your thigh smiling at you. after 10 minutes of driving you arrive to a small cafe. As you walk in he grabs your hand intertwining them. you guys sit down and order. "so y/n i wanted to talk to you"

you put your coffee down "yes?" he clears his throat "so um i wanted to apologize for how ive acted in the past and hope we cab put that all behind us." you giggle "ive already forgiven you" he sighs in relief. "anyways everyones going to karaoke tonight after exams if you wanna join"

you agree. you guys finish eating and head back to school in time for class

walking into class mr. aizawa partners everyone up leaving you and momo as the last pair.

you smile knowing you'll finally get revenge. you watch everyone battle deku winning against kirishima. bakugou and todoroki tie and you go to get suited up.

*time skip*

stepping into the arena you see all eyes on you. mr aizawa yells "start" momo sends flash bombs your way you freeze and they go off leaving you almost blind touching the ground you make it rise so you can see everything and see her next move.

you giggle and pull up a root from the ground making her trip. you flip off of the high ground you created making it fall back to normal touching the ground once more to make the roots tangle around momos legs you see her creating a dagger.

you plan out her next attack in your head she cuts the roots and throws the dagger at you. you dodge it tapping it you make it turn around and go spiraling back at her. it slices her leg making her fall.

you run to her tapping her arms forcing them behind her back while standing behind her the escapes you grip and get pushed back. she creates grenades throwing them at you. you tap a rock forming a giant rock wall It explodes to millons of peaces. You scream "20%"

you eyes glow turning the stone into glass aiming them at momo landing them all around her pinning her in place you cuff her and hear the class clap. bakugou runs to you hugging you congratulating you as aizawa grades you an A- and momo a C. Walking back to class your surrounded with laughs from your friends