ruin our friendship

You get to the dorms and start to get ready around 7:30 everyone meets by the door and take 2 cars. Arriving to the karaoke place you guys go to the room todoroki rented out [using endevors card] you are all snacking and messing around till you get an idea. Grabbing mina you explain it to her and she gives you a thumbs up. She pushes you on stage and you smirk and pick a song she pushs bakugou to the front so u can make eye contact with him. You start the song "bakugou your my best friend, but theres a few things that you dont know of, why i borrow your chapstick so often, im using your shirt as a pillow case" you grab his shirt " I WANNA RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP WE SHOULD BE LOVERS INSTEAD" he grabs your waist and kisses you dropping the mic you put your hands around his neck. you hear momo sigh and you flip her off everyone is clapping and cheering. you guys separate and smile. you guys decide to leave and go for a walk. he holds you close and you guys find a bench and sit. "so what are we y/n" yknow i was hoping we could be lovers instead;)" he smiles and kisses you. it starts to rain and you grab him and hug him close just dancing in the rain. "i love you y/n l/n" you look up at him " i love you katsuki bakugo" he picks you up and spins you around "you have no idea how long ive been waiting to hear you say that"