I wanna have another baby with you pt 2

"Y/N, Professor Ganger you two seem awfully quiet this evening is everything alright?" Professor McGonagall asks while leaning over to look at us. I make eye contact with her trying to find an excuse that's not we're mortified because Hagrid walked in on us. "Yeah of course, it's um just been a long day for the both of us I guess" Hermione chimes in taking McGonagall's attention away from me. "yes, yes I can see how dealing with some of the more troublesome students may be exhausting for you Mrs. Granger" she jokes making eye contact with me again and I let out a light chuckle thinking of all the times Fred and George got me caught up with their stupid pranks and i ended up in trouble with Professor McGonagall.

"Now, Y/N what is it that you do exactly because obviously you have really matured since i last saw you" she asks intrigued. I swallow my mouth full of food and look up at her "Well I work for the Daily Prophet, i'm head of the Hocus Pocus section of the paper" I smile "and where does little jack go when you are both working?" she asks another question "He's been going to a daycare around the corner from my job, and then i grab him after work when i pick of Mione" I answer as I feed him another spoonful of applesauce. The rest of dinner we converse with all the everyone at the table and eventually including Hagrid and we soon forget about the incident that just happened.

Finally dinner is over and Hermione and I walk back to her quarters with jack by now fast asleep in my arms and I get in bed with jack snuggled up next to me since there is no crib and a book in my hands. Hermione excuses herself to her classroom to catch up on some grading but eventually she comes back in, and crawls into bed. I put my book down turn off the light and Hermione and I fall asleep with Jack safely in between us. The night is relatively quiet with Jack only waking us once to change his diaper, but eventually he wakes up as starts to fuss again "I got it handled" Hermione says groggy picking up jack swaying slowly back and forth to try and calm him "what time even is it?" I ask flipping over opening my eyes a little "it's nine" she replies still swaying "well I might as well get up" I groan whipping the covers off of me. We both get dressed and I just put on the clothes I had on yesterday which are completely dry now and Hermione takes jack back, who's still fussing, after she fixes herself up "He must be hungry" she says and i nod in agreement so we go down to the great hall and grab some breakfast to take back with us and we eat at her desk in her classroom.

"Professor Granger?" I hear a young voice say and look up to see a girl standing there who couldn't be more than a third year at most. "I'm sorry, is this a bad time?" she asks as she notices me and Jack sitting with Hermione "No, Sarah not at all is there something I can help you with?" Hermione responds with a smile on her face "I came here because you offered to help me with some Charms homework today, but if you're busy I can come back next week or something" she drifts off "Oh yeah, i completely forgot. It was a hectic night, do you mind if we reschedule for tomorrow since my wife and son are here?" Hermione asks. Sarah nods her head and turns around to leave "No wait!" I shout out to her and she turns around "Trust me I know how difficult that class is and if you need Professor Granger is definitely the person to speak to if you don't want to go to Professor Flitwick because she's the only reason I got good marks in that class, so how about you take my seat next to Professor Granger and get your lesson and I will take Jack on a tour of his future school" I smile standing up and offering her my chair "Thank you!" she smiles and i nod "Meet me at the library in a half an hour" Hermione says "of course dear" I chuckle and give her a peck on the lips before leaving her classroom.

I exit into the hallway and see light shining through the windows and i have a sigh of relief knowing that the rain stopped. I walk with him around the hallways and take him to all the paintings on the walls and he laughs as they move around. I show him the door to the Gryffindor common room and tell him that's where he's gonna be someday just like his mommies, even though he doesn't understand what i'm saying.