Chapter 1: "Dream"

Georges POV: 

I wake up to a soft warmth surrounding my body. It's so tranquil and lovely I end up burying my head deeper still half asleep. The warmth surrounding me seems to be fading, leaving me. I want it, I need it. I go towards it wanting more and more. Something is shaking me...Why? Let me feel warmth please. 

*George wakes up* 

“Huh? What’s going on? Stop shaking me.” “ You fell asleep and I believe you started to have a nightmare?” Dream asks with a worried face. I stared at him, almost dazed at the beauty in front of me. “Umm George are you ok? You’re red.” Dream says in a low voice that almost seems to be touching every inch of my body. I flinch slightly and Dream gets closer, taking my face in his hands. I turn a bright red as I stammer “I-I’m alright don’t worry haha..” Dream stares at me as I walk upstairs into a bathroom. 

Dreams POV: 

‘Is George ok?’ I wandered aimlessly as I saw him walk up stairs. He’s been acting pretty weird lately . Ever since he moved in he’s been trying to avoid me. I hope I didn’t do anything wrong..Damn, might as well do something for dinner. It's about to be dinner time. I hope I did nothing wrong..

-Time skip cuz why not-

 *No particular POV*

George finally comes down to see that Dream has made dinner. “Oh George~ Hurry and come eat before the food get’s cold” Dream say’s in a mocking voice. “What are we having?” “I decided to do some pasta since that’s the only thing we have right now. After we’re done, want to go buy groceries?” asks Dream, taking a mouthful of pasta. “Sure, but you have to do the dishes then.” George says while laughing and taking a seat across from Dream. “Fine then.”

After they’re done eating Dream does the dishes and they head to the grocery store. They end up making other few stops before they can fully go home and sleep. 

Georges POV: 

‘I’m so tired please just head home Dream. I beg you, take me home.’ I ramble on in my head trying to not fall asleep. Dream suddenly breaks the silence other than the soft music playing in the background. “Hey George can I ask you something?” ‘Hmm?’ I say half asleep. “Umm I’ve been wondering if you could sleep in my room for a while..” I immediately feel awake. He wanted me to WHAT?!! I look at Dream for an explanation. I could feel the blush creeping up from my neck to my cheeks. “It's because one of my cousins is visiting because they don’t want to stay in my family's house so they asked to stay until they go back,” Dream says, still staring at the road. I play around with my fingers in the silence still dumbfounded. “I- umm I mean I’m completely fine sleeping in your room but where are you going to sleep?” I ask wanting to know if I’ll A. have a heart attack or B. have a heart attack. “If you’re fine with it then I can sleep with you or I can sleep on the couch depending on you” He laughs after telling me that. I look down at my hands blushing. I say “I’m fine with you sleeping with me, if you don't mind me either.”  I look up and smile at Dream. 

Dreams POV:

I glance at George, seeing him smile makes me feel so warm and fluffy inside for an unknown reason. I could feel my face slowly turn red as I see George smiling at me. He looks at me and I look back at him forgetting everything around us. Out of nowhere I hear a honk and it turns out it’s a green light, I scramble to press the pedal to go. “I-I don;t mind sleeping with you either.” I finally say as I try to focus on the way back home. George seems to want to say something but doesn’t so instead we sit silently on the way back home.

No one’s particular POV*

They finally arrive home and put away the things they bought and lazily head up stairs to their bedrooms. George goes to the right while Dreams goes straight. They change into comfortable clothes and lay in bed either checking twitter or texting some friends.  Dreams the first one to sleep while George is left in his room alone with his random thoughts. 

Georges POV: 

‘I wonder if Dreams already asleep. He probably is, he sleeps so early. Well sometimes at least. I really need to fix my sleeping schedule’ 

*George gets up to get some apple juice and goes back up stairs quietly to not wake up Dream and sits on his bed*

‘It all seems like it happened so fast...one day I was in Britain and the next I’m inFlorida with my crush next door sleeping peacefully...is this a dream? If it is please don’t let me wake up from this beautiful and delicate dream.’

*George ends up drifting off to sleep while thinking about Dream and how this couldn’t or could be a “Dream”*

---------------------------------------------------------------
•••Aaaaaahhhh I honestly don't know what I'm doing please don't come at me.
(′▽'〃)
•I hope you're enjoying this story so far
•Take care of yourselves and those people around you↖(^ω^)↗
•I'll try to update as soon as I can :]