╰ 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 ┃ 𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ "I love you, mom, dad! You are the best parents ever!" ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

[ you may
change the
name/s if
you want,
i don't mind]

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Despite the cold, my heart feels warm by the sight of my husband, Toge, and our daughter, who was standing on his lap, pointing outside with her fingertips brushing the windowpane, her smile full with delight as she gazed out the window at our sno...

Despite the cold, my heart feels warm by the sight of my husband, Toge, and our daughter, who was standing on his lap, pointing outside with her fingertips brushing the windowpane, her smile full with delight as she gazed out the window at our snow-covered backyard. And then, almost out of nowhere, I remembered the week before I gave birth to her.

Flashback

Maki and the others were at your house because you had awful cramps and Toge feared you were going to die based on your expression, so he contacted them thinking they would know what to do and what the problem was. They chose to stay till the baby was delivered after understanding what had happened.

"Here, some hot cocoa," said Maki, a woman with dark green hair tied in a ponytail and wearing eyeglasses.

"Ah, thank you, Maki-san," you said, patting the spot beside you on the couch as you accepted the drink.

"Pretty cold day, huh?" she snickered, peering out the curtained window behind us, tucking the curtains aside to reveal the snow-covered backyard, and drinking her hot cocoa.

"It is indeed cold; where are Toge and the others?" you asked, shooting a glance in her direction.

"You know, they're out playing in the snow," she responded, laughing as you joined her.

"I see," you whispered, quietly smiling as you rubbed the bump on your belly.

Maki questioned, "When is the baby due again?"

"Next week," you said as you sipped your drink.

"Hmm..." she said, humming in an "okay" tone.

"What are you going to name her?" she questioned once more.

"Well, since it's winter, I'm planning on naming her Yukina, with Yuki as her nickname," you said, smiling.

Maki nodded, "Pretty nice."

"Do you think so?" you asked of the female.

"Mhm yes," she said, smirking at you, "and it appears that you enjoy naming people or anything by season."

"I won't deny that I enjoy naming things, people, and animals by season; in fact, I named my dog's son Haruki because he was born in the spring," you confessed, prompting a giggle.