Chapter 1: meeting lil'Gracie

Kentrell Gaulden

"Mane I wan a baby girl so bad." I said. I sick of these bad lil niggas running around and acting stupid. I need a girl that's full of energy and enthusiasm and to be sweet and innocent. Just as I said dat Draco fell from the stairs and didn't even cry. Damn they're made of stone or sum. I laughed at him a little. "Then adopt one nigga. And stop complaining." Three said. Maybe his right I need a baby girl. "Where we gon' get her doe. Ion know nun bout adoption." I said. "Come I'll take y'all tomorrow then. I want a niece, I'm done wit dem lil boys." Montana said. "Yipp we're going tomorrow morning to find her." I said getting excited. "But aye we gotta make a room ready for her." I said. "Yeah let's go y'all." Ben said. "U excited like me?" I asked. "Yeah nigga. A little girl. Ima give her errthing in dis world. Ima be crowned the world's best uncle." He said. "No ima be her favorite uncle." Kd said. I just chuckled. "How y'all gon' claim my future baby?" I chuckled. "Nigga shut the fuck up." Kd told me. I gave him the finger. "Mane Kd u shut up." Ben said. "Who's talking to u Ching-Chong." Kd said. I bust out laughing. While they started arguing I zoned out and thought. What will it be like to be a dad to a little girl. Guess we gon' find out tomorrow.

Omniscient POV....

While the gang went shopping for their new baby girl they're searching for, back at the orphanage lil'gracie slept peacefully in her crib. She's a newborn healthy baby girl, 2 months at that. Her mothers name is Grace which made her name her Gracie. But Grace could not take care of her so she left her at the orphanage. 2 months later her mother past away of heart failure. It's not like Gracies gonna know. But she needs to know when older. Gracies dad died due gang violence so actually Gracie has no one to love her or show her dat she's special. She just got the orphanage manager to take care of her and show her love cause Gracie is cute and seriously precious and special in sum type of way. Scientists say dat Gracie is a smart child and dat she'll be like really smart when she grows up or whatever. But she's still a baby so she won't understand everything. And that's where the gang come in, they are gonna take care of her and show her all the love she needs.....give her what she wants and desires and knowing Kentrell he'll do anything for his children. But will they find Gracie or will someone else take our special lil'gracie.

______________________________

Y'all....do y'all like it so far I know it's short or whatever.. but I promise it'll be really good. Can't wait to go on wit dis story😌I feel special y'all...........like this story just came in my mind oh yeah and dis is Gracie.

like this story just came in my mind oh yeah and dis is Gracie

Cute right......I love dis character for her. So yeah. I'm special😂😂

534 words

TBC.........😭