Brighter Days

Author: theshyauthor

Top: Jungkook

Words: 204217

Tags: #Angst, #Fluff, #Prostitution, #UnderageProstitution, #PastAbuse, #PastRape, #ProstituteTaehyung, #ProtectiveBangtanBoys, #Hurt/Comfort, #OT7, #PastChildAbuse, #SlowBurn, #AngstWithAHappyEnding, #EveryoneLovesTaehyung, #VminBFFS, #JungkookIsASweetheart, #Fluff, #GettingToKnowEachOther, #Blackmail, #MinorCharacterDeath, #PreDebut

Summary:

It's okay.

This is okay.

Jungkook feels soft next to him and Taehyung can smell his shampoo. The younger boy's breath tickles his neck and somehow Taehyung finds comfort in all of it.

or: Taehyung has to sell his body for sex to survive on the streets of Seoul. That all changes when a client hears him sing in the shower one night and introduces him to none other than the CEO of BigHit Entertainment. As crazy as it sounds, Taehyung is now set to debut with a band called Bangtan Sonyeondan. Between being a trainee, learning to trust his new band members and trying to forget his old life, Taehyung thinks that he finally starts to understand what happiness is and how it feels.

Status: Completed

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11451426?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments. (Can be opened only on a laptop.)

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

This is the best thing I've ever read!!!! The amount of times I've cried reading this is no joke. You read the summary and think that it might be a little sad. YOU'RE WRONG. You'll be full-on sobbing no matter how emotionless you are, cause I most certainly was. Just read this one please, I'm telling you.