The Wild Adventures of Pinkish Tough Bunny Cooky and Super Curious Tata

Author: cuttothequickk

Top: Jeongguk

Words: 185765

Tag: #AlternateUniverse, #College/University, #Drinking, #DrinkingGames, #Daemons, #SoulBonding, #Flirting, #DrunkenShenanigans, #Enemies/Friends/Lovers, #Crack, #Fluff/Humor, #BoysKissing, #EnthusiasticConsent, #LateNightConversations, #Exhibitionism, #SlutShaming, #Marijuana, #Vomiting, #Insecurity, #BT21, #Barebacking

Summary:

"What the fuck is that?"

Taehyung's daemon blinks up at Jeongguk and tilts its head, bumping Taehyung's leg as its eyebrows tilt in distress. It leaps (shockingly high) to land in Taehyung's arms and then hides its face in his sweater, and Taehyung holds it close, protective.

Taehyung stares at the trembling creature in his arms and then looks back at Jeongguk, eyes flashing with anger and hurt. "How dare you?"

"Oh my god, Guk, you can't just ask people what their daemon is," Seokjin scolds.

In which souls manifest as animal creatures outside the body, Taehyung and Jeongguk start off on the wrong foot, and despite everyone's best efforts, Cooky and Tata fall in love.

Status: Complete

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16202291?view_full_work=true

External link's gonna be in the comments.

AN: Feel free to comment on what kind of ships you want or if you want a rec dedicated to you.

Let's talk about the name of the fic for a second. I'll be very honest, I think the summary is really awesome but that name just sold. I'm happy to say it definitely reached my expectations.

Also thank you so much for 1K reads. I'll keep giving you awesome recs.