| chapter three |

After stopping at my apartment and picking out all the clothes and things I'd need for the overnight bachelor party, we made our way to pick up Phil, who somehow worked as a History teacher

"Ahem, do you have to park so close?" Alan hisses, glancing around looking worried.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" Doug question as he turns back to face me, but I just shrug, having no idea what was going on.

"I shouldn't be here," The weird man says, lowering in his seat a little; my eyebrows shot up in surprise, wondering what the fuck he was talking about.

"Why is that, Alan?" I ask, leaning around the seat, trying to get a better look at the shaggy-haired older man who currently looked ashamed.

"I'm not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school-" Alan admitted as his head quickly turned to meet mine "-Or a Chuck E. Cheese. You know this, Lexi".

I blinked in shock. "I have no fucking idea what you're talking about, Alan. Oh wait, is that because of that time you-" my words were cut off by a loud yell that could only belong to a certain immature male.

Turning my head, I smiled, seeing Phil walking towards the car with a bright smile on his face when he sees me in the back seat. "Nice car. I'm driving," he says, gently tossing his bag next to me with a wink.

"Whoa, no chance, buddy-" The blue-eyed man steps up onto the car, causing Doug to freak out "... Don't step..." Phil jumped into the seat next to me, throwing his up over the seats. "God. Watch the leath...".

Phil just scoffs and leans back against the leather. "Shut up and drive before these nerds ask me another question" Doug pulls out of the school.

"You are literally their teacher," I laugh as he shrugs with a grin on his face before noticing the person in the front seat.

"Who's this?"

"It's Alan. Tracy's brother" Doug tells him quickly when Alan's face drops into a sad frown; I knew he liked Phil a lot he weirdly looked up to him and wanted to be best friends with the tall man.

"I met you, like, four times," He pouts all childlike.

Phil nods slowly. "Oh, yeah. How you doing, man?" I knew he still had no idea who Alan was but was going with it for Doug. He turned to glance at me with a grin. "So you agreed to come along with us after all."

I rolled my eyes. "Yep, Doug begged me to come because I'm some kind of stripper connoisseur" both Doug and Phil laughed at my joke as the blue eye male started playing with the tips of my hair absentmindedly.

"Plus, I'm still on a high from the bachelorette" I grinned as Doug turns his head slightly to look back at me.

"So if I were to ask-" I cut him off with a laugh. I knew exactly what he was going to ask. If you knew your soon-to-be wife was a party girl and was out with her best friend who was even worse, you'd want to know what went on too.

"Nope, my lips are sealed. All I will say is as the maid of honor, I gave her one hell of a send-off. Strippers, alcohol, glitter bombs, strippers, more alcohol, and some other 'things'".

"You said strippers twice," Alan said, also turning back to stare at me as I just smirked and winked at him as he blushed.

I almost moaned when Phil scratched the back of my head while he was curling bits around his finger. "Marry me," he joked, gazing at me with his bright blue eyes.

"no way, who in their right mind gets married willingly," I say as everyone in the car except me raises one of their hands. Pouting, I just cross my arms as we get to Stu's house.

"Right, you know the drill," Doug calls over his shoulder to us, letting out a groan. I forgot that he lives with a monster.

Shuffling down, I lay my head in Phil's lap as he lets out a small laugh. "Do not get excited," I warn him as he gives me a broad cheeky smile before holding his hands to his mouth to yell.

"Paging Dr. Faggot. Dr. Faggot!"

The she-devil took an instant disliking to me when we first met. I have no idea if it's because I'm female or because I'm close to the guys, but either way, I had to duck down for Stu's sake whenever we hung out.

The last time she yelled at him in front of me, I almost jumped her. Phil had to keep me away from her. I was raging inside, and then it only got worse when I noticed how submissive Stu was getting with each day they're together.

She's an abusive, controlling hag, and I've told her that many times.

Maybe that's why she hates me?

Hearing Stu closing the door, I awkwardly gave him a thumbs up when he looked into the car with a shocked smile. Doug got out to push the chair forward and let Stu in, who was waving back at the house nervously.

"Oh god, she's looking," Stu grits through a smile. "She has to know; she's staring" I feel Phil move and look up to see him giving the witch an overly friendly wave. "It's like she had a radar for you, Lex."

Letting out a groan, I shuffled my body, not because I was inches away from Phil's dick but because my back was starting to ache. I huffed before letting out an annoyed hiss. "Get in the fucking car, Stu!".

I glanced up again to see Stu blowing kisses towards the house. "Bye, my love," he was way over the top with her, and I bet all she did was roll her eyes.

Letting out sarcastic kisses, I put on a squeaky voice, "bye-bye, my love, you absolute dragon lady" everyone laughed except Stu, who just pinches my side, "Ow! You motherfucker!".