(1)

Ever since his room was renovated, Leo and I had to share one freaking room. It's only been a week and he's driving me insane with his gross, and may I say, disgusting smelly feet. Sometimes out of nowhere, I wonder why brothers were ever created in the first place.

If there were any logical explanation for it, I bet it might be something like a decree set up by an ancient Roman or Greek who-knows-who. I can imagine, like feel it in my Peter tingle spots.

Brothers were created so as to trouble and annoy the whole half of population except for half, who are none other than their more stupider friend squads.

And drive their sisters to insanity till they grow old and senile and start fighting with walking sticks.

You've got to admit, having a sibling is hard. Painful even.

But not for one person in our town, that is none other than the Bae siblings namely, Whitney and Troy. Well that's just cause Whitney is Whitney. And Troy is Troy. I swear, I have never ever seen such a case where they've once quarrelled or fight with each other.

These two siblings seem like the best and peaceful people on the whole universe.

I'm not a fool though.

They might act all sista-bro friendly on the outside but remember,, in every sibling lies a devil.

To be clear, Whitney and Troy's family is very rich, as in hell rich as crazy.

They've grown up most part of their lives listening about mannerisms and especially maintaining this perfect persona. Not only are they both popular, they're literally worshipped and adored by almost everyone in the school. Except for me and my brother. Of course.

I guess that's the only thing that we have in common.

Whitney's a perfect A student.
She excels in art, especially sketching these amazing landscapes for our fine arts classes. Then there's her being on the cheerleader team. She bagged two gold medals for the school's swimming tournament.

And I heard recently that she's been invited for a national game next week.

Not to mention, she and her brother have been winning the annual musicale for more than four consecutive times.
Which is actually amazing, I'm gonna be honest and I hate her.
Not because I'm jealous.

I mean, yeah there are lots of things to be jealous for. And she has a lot more. At the end of the day, I always tell myself to be appreciative of what I have, instead of what I don't.

So yeah. I'm not really jealous.

I don't like her.

I mean, how can someone so perfect be so snobbish and rude at the same time?

Well that is one mystery you and I will never know.

Every morning, it works like clockwork when they first enter the doors- designer bags, sparkly earrings, God forbidden makeup, that stupid signature sign of theirs and oh gosh, not to mention that awful cologne and perfume smell literally wafting through the air.

To be honest, it ruins the school atmosphere alright?

And I can't stand the strong smell of almost everything that's why I avoid these two a lot.

Especially Troy.

All the girls are heels to head in love with him.

I just don't get why. I find him a bit handsome but definitely not my taste. And he's plain weird in my opinion.

He goes around being flirty with every girl he finds, especially those innocent, clueless ones. Then he sets up high hopes for those baits but in the end, they end up heartbroken and humiliated.