(4)

Nick was smiling so hard, he wasn't able to stop it.

He chuckled once more remembering the conversation he just had with the girl.

It was no secret that Audrey Jung had the greatest crush on him. People actually shipped them, or whatever they called it.

He found her both amusing and cute.

********************************💜****

"And who are you, mister? Haven't seen you on the first day"

"My name's Nick, miss. Nick Lee. I uh, I had some problems at home so I couldn't come earlier"

"Oh. Is everything settled at home now?"

Everyone's eyes were on him. Nick got used to it so he ignored everyone and concentrated on answering the teacher.

"Yes, miss. It's all good"

The teacher dismissed him and he sat down.

"Dude, you okay?"

"I'm fine Kenny"

He whispered back to his friend, whose voice was laced with concern.

Kenny knew that Nick wasn't comfortable talking about his family. It was a delicate topic, which he never brought up that easily.

Thank goodness the teacher didn't push in for more details.

Nick would be mortified.

Releasing out a sigh, Nick settled on his seat. The teacher was busy reading out schedules since it was the start of a new school year.

However that didn't prevent some of the girls from stealing glances at him.

He smirked.

Atleast the new girls seem to like me, he thought.

On the second row, a girl with glasses and hair tied back in a ponytail caught his eye.

She was busy writing something down on her notebook and was listening to the teacher intently.

Another nerd.

He stared at the girl's hair sometimes plopping up, sometimes down with every time she hilted her head. Seconds passed and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Damn.

Now he wondered how she would look like.

Out of curiosity, Nick tore a small piece of paper, being careful not to make too much sound.

Then he wrapped it round and aimed for the girl's head.

As soon as the paper hit the landing, he immediately looked at the teacher, pretending to be immersed.

Soon, the girl turned back.

She glanced briefly at the back seats and let out a frustrated sigh.

Taking the lump of paper in her hand, she throwed it behind earning a scowl from her neighbour but she remain unfazed.

Nick smiled.

What a funny girl.

*********************************💜*

A certain girl had followed Nick to see where he was heading off to. Her eyes nearly popped out, literally, when she saw Nick approaching that girl.