Chapter 1 😘😘

Michael pov

I woke up showered, and did all my hygeine. I put my black and white suit on, and unbuttoned one of the buttons. I looked at my beautiful wife while she was sleep and sound. I didnt wanna wake her up but i had to. "Babe" i said shaking her gently and lightly. "Yes?" she said still sleepy "Can u help me get jordyn and braelyn up, because they only wake up when u ask them to?" I asked and smiled. "Yes baby but let me get ready first." She said and i helped her up, she got in the shower and about 1 hour later she came out the bathroom.

"41 looks good on u" i said and a smirk formed on her face as i gripped her waist

"41 looks good on u" i said and a smirk formed on her face as i gripped her waist. "Lets go before u start something" she said and i gripped her ass. "Babe seriously they are gonna be late to school" she said. "Okay let them" i said and kissed her softly. "Nope im not giving in lets go" she said and pushed me off of her. I sucked my teeth and walked with her to Jordyn room. She was sleep in her bed in a deep sleep actually.

Ciara walked over to her and kissed her forehead and Jordyn started moving. "Jordynnn" ciara whispered in her ear, "Yes mom" jordyn said slightly annoyed. "Wake up and get ready for school you have an hour" ciara said. "Just please can you give me 5 more minutes?" Jordyn asked. "No, because if i let you your gonna ask for another 5 minutes so come on get up" Ciara said.

"Nooo" Jordyn said "Get up now" i said with my deep voice. "Okay okay" jordyn said and i smiled and kissed her cheek and walked out. "Babe did you really have to do that?" Ciara asked. "Umm yea she wasn't gonna get up" i said and she laughed. We walked in Braelyn room and suprisingly she was just getting up. "Ahh- Oh yall scared me" she said putting a hand on her heart.

I smiled and me and Ciara walked out and went to make breakfeast.

Jordyn pov

Omg i literally hate school and being a mafia leader daughter. "Hey sis" i seen Braelyn walk in ik why. "GO!" She said and i ran in the bathroom and she ran in her room and into her bathroom.

Jordyn bathroom

Braelyn bathroom

Braelyn bathroom