Chapter 2

Braelyn pov

I woke up and did all my hygeine and showered. Then i got dressed

I didnt feel like getting dressy dressy because imma be home all day

I didnt feel like getting dressy dressy because imma be home all day. I went in jordyn room "Sis pooh" i said shaking her "What?" She asked. "Wake up and get ready for school" i said and pulled her out the bed. She rolled her eyes and did all her hygeine and shit and then she wanted me to take her to school. I dropped her off and was about to pull off "Wait Braelyn" i heard jonathan say.

I rolled my eyes and started driving "Brae please just talk to me" he said. "What?" I asked "Lemme talk to ya" he asked "U sure you don't wanna talk to meme" i asked. "Naw she cheated on me" he said. "So now that she cheated u wanna come to me" i said. "Brae fr im tired of us not being cool anymore" he said. "Uk that my dads a mafia leader right" i said. "Yea but i wanna be back cool" he said. "Im not dumb like all these other bitches" i said.

"Mane come on" he said and opened my door and i leaned on the car. "Please" he said "Are u just using me" i asked. "No" he said "Your lying 1 u can never look me in the eye when your lying nad 2 whats this?" i asked and showed the voice recording of him and his dad talking. "Uhhh" he said "Cant believe u" i said and pushed him and got in my lambo. I drove off and went back home.

I walked inside the house "Morning mom" i said and i'm still mad at my dad. "U would not believe this" i said. "What?" mom asked curious. "Just listen to this" i said and showed her jon and his dad talking. "Damn like we really finna go to war" mama said. "Whats wrong" i asked "U braelyn, Your like the most dangerous of them all" she said. "Yea ik im just like dad thats besides the point why am i such a big target and stuff" i asked.

"Long story short jons dad wants to kill u beacuse he know that u will not let him touch your famil- i seen jordyn calling me. "Hell- jordyn what wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. "Bra-braelyn they got me" she said. "What? Who got you?" i asked "Umm jons dad" she said. "Im omw" i said "Haha hey braelyn" i heard tyree say. "U are dead when i see you" i said. "Are u really gonna kill jonathans dad?" tyree asked. I hung up the phone and ran upstairs.

I did change i put sum shoes on and grabbed both of my pistols and dad ran in and helped me and i looked at him. "Im sorry brae" he said "Its okay" i said and hugged him. We got the body guards i got on my motorcycle going full speed. I ran past the school and seen everybody walking out the achool. "Braelyn they got her" jonathan said "U went there with me, jonathan my sister" i said. "Better get her she probrably dead" he said.

I punched him in his face and twisted his arm "Next time its gonna be worser" i said and went to his dad house. I slowly walked inside the house "There you are" Tyree said. "Where is she?" i asked "Chill she right there" i looked over at her to see sum men touching all on her. "She is only 17" i said "Shouldnt she know how to fight and shit since your dad is the most dangerous mafia leader?" he asked. "She's not like that but trust me baby i am" i said and pulled my gun out and shot both niggas in the head they dropped to the floor lifeless. "Woah" tyree said backing up i kicked him in the face.
He fell to the floor i pulled my gun out about to shoot him.