Chapter 3❤❤👀

2 weeks later

Jonathan pov

Me and brae been getting real close but its different. Its more like love the first time me and brae became friends its just like yea we besties but this time im really catching feelings for her but im scared of like telling her because what if she dont feel the same. I was thrown out of all my thoughts when i heard brae call my name "Jonathan come on school over" she said. "Oh shit" i said and she laughed and we left.

Jordyn and my brother doing good they always being freaky. We got to brae house and we seen my sister, meme, dani, vee, keisha, jordyn, and jayden. "Heyy" jordyn said hugging brae. "Umm why yall in my room?" Brae asked taking her gucci shoes off and the matching book bag she had on no cap she was looking good. "Are u paying the bills no" meme said. "Actually my dad own this house" brae said and rolled her eyes. "Mhhmm room not even that cute" meme said. "Look bitch u in my dad house and iom olay that disrespectful ass shit okay so u can get out or stfu" brae said. "Yea stfu" jorydn said and brae hit her.

"Mama brae hit me" jordyn said snitching "mama in there with dad doing god know what" brae said."Naw im right here" her mom said and started chasing brae. "She cussed too mama" jordyn said. "Ahh no i didn't" brae said jumping om the couch that was in her room. We all was laughing "get her jon" her mom said and i grabbed her. "Let me go" she said trying to get out of my arms her mom started hitting her. "Oucchh stop ouch DAD" brae yelled. Her dad ran in the room "Jordyn cursed" brae said and hordyn got up and ran her dad got her and went outsid3 to the pool and brae did too eveybody followed.

"No i just got this gucci shirt and u gon mess my hair up" brae said. They put them down "Yall got a nice pool" krystal said. "Yall wanna get in?" brae asked. "Hell yea" we said and we all went in the room. Me and brae was in the same room eveybody else changed somewhere else. "Omg what bathin suit im finna wear" brae said shuffling through the bathin suits. "This one" she said and showed me. "Yea" i said and she gave me sum swimming trunks and she went inside the bathroom while i stayed in the room and changed.

Krystal

Dani