Part 1 🧸⛓

LOVE ENFORCED💫
--------BY TAEHYUNGFICTIONS♡

but eomm-
Y/n i know but you have to do this for the family and the respect we have.. Please y/n?
Mhm
Get ready okay..we have to meet the KIM'S at 7 pm
your step mom said in a sad voice. You can feel the pain in her voice. Even if she's trying to cheer you up like she use to do. The glistening layer of tear never left her eyes. Cuz she doesn't want her daughter , to get married soon .

Y/n don't worry yeah? He'll be a good man
She said wiping your eyes and pulling you close to her chest.
Wear this okay..
She closed the door leaving you alone in the bed with a red dress. You hugged your knees . Your head started to hurt cuz of too much crying.
Its okay y/n.. Maybe he's a good man?
You patted your heart believing everything will be fine.

You left your studies in middle of the year because of your father.he wants you to get married to the son of his business partner more like a good friend of him. And his son will be also the next ceo of the famous korean transportation company. Ofc you are scared. You are not a kind of girl to date and come in a relationship. You are girl who is good in academics and also not a nerd. Everyone loves you but you never accepted any love relationship as you were not ready for these things.

But see how fate tricked its card on your luck. You are the first among your friends to get married. You should be happy? How can you be? You don't know with whom you're gonna spend your life. What if he's a cold man. What if he'll torture you? You sealed your lips in a thin line and wiped your eyes with the back of your hand rubbing your red nose with the tee you are wearing.

You went to bathroom to take a bath before getting dressed for the meet up with the KIM'S . The warm water dripped down your beautiful skin. You wrapped your body with the towel . The dress made its flowing way through your body giving you a glowing look. You gave a curl to your lashes and swiped the lipstick onto your lips not so dark .

Y/n darling you're done?
Yes eomma
Oh my. You look so beautiful . Let's go okay? Come with me
You both went down to the living room where your dad was waiting for you.
Y/n looks beautiful
Yes she is beautiful

You looked up into your step mom's eyes and gave her an assuring smile.
Let's go mom
You were a bit mad at your father but you can't just deny this marriage or his company will drown in water. He already have faced lots of problems and have lost the most precious gem of his life . The car ride was silent. Your father parked the luxurious car outside of a ravish resort and you went out with your parents.

Table for Min and Kim's
Yes sir it's in the top floor
The waiter took you all to the first floor where you can see every light of the city mixing with its own glow vibrantly and the sun that was setting down gave a pink purplish look to the whole sky. You enjoyed the view but your heart was aching for a god knows what reason. It's just you were really scared and thats when the KIM'S arrived.

Oh they are here..
You all got up and they came. A man in his 50s wearing a brown coat with glasses hanging in his nose (lol hope you understood). A women in a white attire, hairs short and a leather watch on her wrist. Eyes full of love and adoration but where are their son?
Good evening Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.please take a seat.

Everyone sat and they exchanged handshakes before sitting.
Hello Mrs. Min ..and it's miss y/n right
Mrs. Kim politely smiled at you and you returned her smile in a shy way.
Yes she is y/n.. Min y/n
Soon to be Kim right darling
Mrs. Kim said to her husband and your heart beats became fast. they smiled at you and your father

where's your son Mr Kim?
Oh he'll be here anytime.. He's busy with some documents of the company.
They all chit chatted with each other while looking at you time to time. You felt really good with the Kim couple. Maybe he's also good like them? Y'all ordered food and the waiter arrived with the meal.

When you were wondering about your soon to be husband whom you haven't even seen yet. He was in a frustration thinking about the marriage.
I'll try Hannah.. I'll try my best to not get married !
But i don't think you'll succeed tae..
Listen..even if i get married we can still be together right?
Yes i guess
She said fiddling with her hairs and sat on the bed crossing her legs.
And I'll get divorce soon.... Maybe after 6 months or sooner than that.

He said rubbing her cheeks with his palm joining each others forhead and she smiled at him so lovingly but who knew there was a cheap game played behind that smile to him.
I need to go okay?
Mhmm.. Come soon yea
I will babe
He said kissing her lips and went out and drove his Porsche to the place where his soon to be wife was waiting.

Ah KIM'S
Yes sir they are on the top floor
Thanks
He said and took the lift to the top floor.
He wiped his sweat and buttoned his shirt up to the last one. The lift opened and he scanned the floor bustled with people to search for his family.
Ah he's there
Mr. Kim directed his finger to his son and you turned around to see a man who is more than handsome.

Unknowingly butterflies roamed inside your stomach. Your palms started to sweat and you curled your toes in nervousness. His features were so sharp. You blinked a few time and made your lashes down.
Hello appa eomma
Hello Mr. And Mrs Min
Nice to meet you im KIM TAEHYUNG

He moved his eye balls to you and he smiled at you . You returned his smile.
Hello son.. Please take a seat and meet our daughter MIN Y/N

He watched your face
Ahh such a nerd.. Dad really wants me to get married to this kid?
You looked up and his eyes met yours.
Hey y/n nice to meet you
He forwarded his hands towards you for a handshake and you nervously shaked your hands with his. His hands were cold yet soft like snow. He smiled at you. The parents were watching you both.

Hope they gets along well
Yes they will
Everyone started to eat and you were just playing with the piece of food infront of you. You were scared and uncomfortable.
You're not eating.. Are you okay?
He asked you in a concerned voice and you looked up.

a ....ah i..im fine
Then eat?
You nodded your head softly gripping your hands tightly around your step mom's cloth. She rubbed your hands under the table and smiled at you warmly giving you a bit solace.
Taehyung why don't you take y/n for a walk?
Your heart stopped and you stopped in a mid way to eat your food.

Sure dad
Let's go?
He Got up asking for your hand. You looked at your mom and she nodded. You too got up and he holded your wrist and guided you to the out of the floor. Your forehead was glistening with sweat and heart was thumping loud against your chest.

This was the first time ever in your life , you got a skinship with a boy,
You both went to the park outside of the resort where people were enjoying with each others company. Some were newly married while some of them were with their kids.

Come
Suddenly he spoke up in a cold voice and you followed him to the bench. He sat and told you to sit beside him.
You know this is a force marriage?
You nodded your head.
And you know i don't like you?
You looked at his eyes and again looked down nodding your head fiddling your fingers.

After 6 months we'll get divorced and..
Never contact each other even if we see each other we'll be strangers.. Okay?!

He said pointing his fingers at you and you again nodded. You already felt this is gonna be wrong. Layer of tears formed in your eyes .
You're nothing but a bad luck to me.