The start of something new

"wha-"

"-I'm kicking you out stiles don't make this harder than it has to be" Scott says as he walks across the parking lot towards the jeep

"why Scott" confusion still lingering in stiles mind "you know that I had no controlled by that psychopathic demon"

they all freeze talking about that night was difficult for the group especially Scott and stiles

"DONT TALK ABOUT THAT IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!" Lydia screamed from across the parking lot making Stiles fall to his knees will tear-filled eyes all of his friends looking at him in disgust all except Jackson who looked like he was in physical pain but taking no notice of him it had finally happened. All of his friends had abandoned him like he was nothing.

"I expect you gone by tomorrow" Scott says thought gritted teeth

"What, no I live here my dad is here I need to be with him you can't do this!" Stiles yells at his ex-best friend.

"This is my territory stiles you've been disowned by your pack either you leave or we make you leave and trust me we want to make you leave"Scott's eyes flashed red " you've got until midnight if you're not gone by then we will kill you!" and with that Scott and Lydia walk-off without another word soon followed by Boyd, Issac, and Erica. Derek walked towards the woods giving Stiles one more look of disappointment before disappearing into the forest. Jackson was the last to leave before he left he whispered something to stiles.

"good luck"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Two hours before midnight stiles had packed only the essential items he was just about to leave before his father pulled up in his police car.

"Stiles where are you going?" darting back and forth from the suitcase to his son panic slowly bubbling up

"I'm leaving dad I don't know how long ill be gone but I need to go Scott said that the pack will kill me if I don't leave beacon hill and I know hell keep that promise so I'm going I've got enough money from my savings to get an apartment and everything will be fine I love you dad" pulling the old man in for a bear hug before getting in his jeep and driving away before the sheriff could even stop him......

_____________________________________________________________________________

SCOTTS POV TWO YEARS LATER...

"SCOTT McCALL! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Mellissa shouted up the stairs

"shit" Scott ran got changed and ran like there was no tomorrow

"DUDE!" Jackson yelled, " Did you run all the way here this morning?"

"DONT JUDGE ME!! I woke up late so yeah Jackson I did run here today"

Just then both boys stopped and stared at the 5 identical Lamborghinis that rolled up into the school parking lot each was a different color one black one green one blue one pink one orange and the were all tailing the black one leading the charge.

"ooooh, I love the car show!" Lydia said gleefully "I hope the boys driving those cars are cute!"

As on cue, a tall muscular man in a leather jacket opened the door of the black one and got out then a slightly smaller but still muscular guy came out the green one. Then surprisingly was rushed by a beautiful dark-skinned girl with silver dreadlocks who came out of the blue one. slowly a tall somewhat hipster boy came out of the pink one throwing his scarf around his shoulder. everyone was eyeing the last two cars the orange and the red out of the orange came two people a tall man with a deep black tattoo on his neck and a girl with faded out pink hair.

Scott could smell it

"werewolves" he growled eyeing the last car on who he thought would be the new pack's alpha.

"what are they doing hear Jackson," asked softly

"I don't know nut there on my land without a reason I think that their alpha in the redone but he smells different like an alpha but more magical and it's such a familiar scent" which puzzled Scott but both Jackson and Lidia both silently nodded.

All jaws hit the floor as the man from the orange car opened the door to the red one the whole parking lot fell quiet as a tall man covered in tattoos and a buzz cut came out of the car with a smile on his face.

"I'm back!!" the man said standing there looking at Scott for a few moments without dropping eye contact

Scott tensed trying hard to fight the urge to shift

"stiles?"

___________________________________________

Hey, guys, Luka hear

so how did you guys like the first chapter please let me know also tell me how you think this story should go I'm interested to hear your thoughts and opinions ill hopefully be updating once every week but I'm not sure yet. Anyway thanks for reading and see you next time.

PEACE!!!