- 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 ; 𝗻. 𝘆𝘂𝘂

𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝘆𝘂 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⌜ 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳!

꒰ 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. ꒱

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"TANAKA! I'M NOT GONNA GO!" ————
you shouted at your best friend, the latter pouting.
"y/n! pleaseeeee! noya's gonna be there!" he teased, watching your face grow red. "yeah, but he's just gonna be gawking at kiyoko the whole night! you know how much i hate that." you argued, crossing your arms.

"yeah, you're right. but! kiyoko is going with yachi, soooo she'll be too busy and he'll get bored! please! just come! i'll ask saeko if she has a dress you can wear?" the buzz cut boy asked, making puppy eyes.
"fine! but if hear either of you say anything about kiyoko, i'm leaving. ok?" you proposed. "yes yes yes! thank you y/n! now let's go talk to saeko!!"

...

"a dress? of course! this one might fit you, i don't really like it on me, go try it out!" she said excitedly, pushing you toward the bathroom to change.

the dress she had handed you was silky emerald green, tight fighting at the top, fanning out at the waist. it was beautiful. you pulled it up your legs, slipping your arms through the spaghetti straps.

you walked out, to show the tanaka siblings.
tanaka got a nosebleed, while saeko screamed.
"you're so gorgeous! come here! let me do your hair and makeup! we only have an hour! ryū, go get ready!" saeko ordered, sitting you down at her desk.

she began to pin up your h/c hair, situating it into a messy low bun, with strands in the front. she put light makeup on you, just lipgloss, blush and mascara.

she lended you a dainty necklace and earrings, perfecting your outfit. "i-i think i might cry! you're so beautiful! nishinoya is going to love it!" she exclaimed, giggling.

you flushed red. "wait, how do you know about tha- tanaka!" you shouted, running into the boys room to see him on his phone. "you can't just tell people who i like you dumb-" you were cut off by tanaka pulling you up and dragging you to the front door.

"we gotta go y/n! noya wants to meet us there!" at the mention of the hyper boys name, you flushed.
"are you driving?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at the boy that was in the drivers seat of saeko's van.
"yup! she gave me permission for this special night! come onnnn!" he whined, patting the passenger seat.