- 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 ; 𝘁. 𝗿𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲

𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗿𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⌜ 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳!

꒰ 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖. ꒱

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"OH MY GOD TANAKA!" ————
you exclaimed, watching the 5'10 wing spiker fall to the ground.

you had been the assistant manager of karasuno's boys volleyball club for 1 month now, becoming close with nishinoya and tanaka. the three of you were attached at the hip, an inseparable trio.
lately, it had been just you and noya, tanaka always having some excuse to be leave.

you had also noticed that he often came to school with a pout on his face, not his usually feisty grin. you and not had been worried about him for a while now, coming up with a plan to figure out what was wrong.

this was not what you planned.

...

the volleyball club practice had started normal, you and shimizu passing the boys balls to spike, them running laps, and so on.

it went a bit haywire once they started receiving practice. asahi and hinata were spiking, while the rest of them were receiving, and they would switch out every so often.

it just so happened that asahi didn't have the best control over his ball.

everything felt as though in slow motion, as you watched the volleyball slam into tanaka's face, making the boy fall to the ground.

you quickly rushed over, pushing everyone out of the way. "tanaka! can you hear me? are you alright?" you asked worriedly, grabbing his face to look for any sign of injury.

"i'm fine y/n!" he shouted harshly, getting up, and pushing your hand off harshly. "y/n, take tanaka to the nurses office please." coach ukai groaned, dismissing you two with a wave of his hand.

you nodded, grabbing tanaka by the wrist unwillingly.
you dragged him down the hall, turning into the office. "nurse sensei-" you cut yourself off, seeing that the nurse had left for the night.

"i suppose i'll just have to handle you myself." you mumbled, pushing tanaka on to the cot. you grabbed some ice, and gave him a tissue to hold up to his bloody nose.

he got situated, sitting on the cot with a frown on his face. the two of you sat in silence, the faint sounds of volleyballs smacking the gym floor in the distance.

"do you like nishinoya?" tanaka blurted out, looking you in the eye.

you paused, before giggling. "what? don't laugh at me!" he shouted, pointing a finger at you. "you idiot, no, i don't like nishinoya? why would you think that?" you asked him, looking at the grumpy male.

"good." he muttered, before looking down at his feet.
you blushed, before grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door. "let's leave early! i'm sure ukai won't mind." you grinned at tanaka, pulling him out the doors.

you laughed loudly, spinning around as you walked away from the school.

you felt tanaka's calloused hand grab your wrist, spinning you towards him. "y/n, are you sure you don't like him?" he asked, a sad glint in his eyes.

"tanaka ryuunosuke! are you jealous of nishinoya?" you spoke exasperated, chuckling. "no! of course not!" he claimed, a blush taking over his cheeks.

"are you sureeee! you can tell me ryu! come onnnnn-" you got off by the boys surprisingly soft lips hitting yours. you opened your eyes wide, before kissing him back eagerly.

he pulled away, bringing you into his chest.
you smiled, hugging him back tightly. your cheeks were flaming red, but you couldn't care less.

"y-y/n?" he whispered, rubbing your back slowly.
"hm?" you hummed into his chest, enjoying his warmth. "will you go on a date with me?" he asked nervously, hovering his hand over your back.

you pulled back, looking into his eyes. "of course." you grinned, pecking his lips.

he grabbed your hand, pulling you down the street as he skipped. your giggles bringing a tender smile to his face.

you stopped abruptly, feeling a cold gust of wind hit you. tanaka looked back, seeing your shivering figure.

he pouted, before slipping off his jacket. he tossed it to you, pecking your cheek with a blush.

you grabbed his hand, pulling him around the block, towards your house.

you arrived at your door, going to walk up the steps before tanaka stopped you. he grabbed your waist, spinning you around to face him.

he planted his lips on yours in a sweet kiss, holding you tightly. you pulled away slowly, leaning your forehead on his.

"i'll see you tomorrow, ryu." you smiled softly, kissing his forehead gently. you turned around, heading to your door. you walked in with a smile, still wearing his jacket.

the plan had worked out, in the end.

RORY SPEAKS!
this one was quite short,
but i liked it just the same!
i hope you guys liked it,
and remember to request!