- 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 ; 𝗮. 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶

𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗷𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

⌜ 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳!

꒰ 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔, 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒔𝒆. ꒱

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?"
you shouted at the chuckling girls behind you, tears threatening to fall.

"aw, did y/n get butthurt? go run to your little boyfriend, why don't you?" the tallest out of the three giggled, pouting jokingly.

"just fuc-fuck off, alright? i cannot take your shit today!" you cried, hurriedly walking away.

today was already a hard day for you.

your mom had yelled at you before school, something about how she's dissapointed in you and your grades.

then you get to school, and have to suffer through the same group of girls threatening you, and going on about how "you don't deserve akaashi-senpai, he could do way better than a ugly rat like you."

...

you made your way home, tears streaming heavily down your cheeks.

you couldn't talk to akaashi about it, he had practice.

luckily, your mom was at work, so you had the house to yourself.

you marched up the stairs, turning the corner before flopping onto your bed.

you couldn't take it anymore.

it was the same exact shit every day.

your mom yelling at you about grades.

the girls at school making you self conscious about your body.

them making you second guess your relationship with akaashi.

it felt like nothing was worth it anymore.

but you're staying.

for akaashi.

...

you fell asleep about two hours ago, waking up to the sound of knocking at your door and a damp pillowcase.

"go away!" you shouted, hoping the person would go away.

the knocking stopped, but you heard the door open.

i could've sworn i locked the door. you thought to yourself, stuffing your face back into your pillow.

you heard the footsteps coming up the stairs, towards your door.

"go away i said! i want to be alone!" you shouted once more, curling up into a ball.

your door opened slowly.

"y/n?" you heard a gentle deep voice ask, making you groan.

"leave akaashi. i want to be alone." you muttered, looking into his teal eyes.

"i have strawberry pocky and milk?" he offered, sitting on your bed softly.

"fine."

you sat up, crossing your arms.

you don't know why you were distancing yourself from him, you know you needed him right now.

maybe, just maybe, the girls' words were finally sticking.

before you could think, you blurted out.

"i think we should break up."

he sat there with a confused look, taking in the expression on your face.

"no."

huh?

"what do you mean, 'no'?" you asked him, sipping on the milk he brought.

"i mean, no. i know those girls at school have been bothering you. i know you're finally giving in to their stupid words. so, no, i'm not breaking up with you."
he explained, looking you in the eye.

"you can't just say that akaashi! i know you don't like me! i know i'm just ugly fat girl who you're keeping around because you pity me! you don't need to anymore! can't you see i'm trying to help you?" you exclaimed, tears running down your face profusely.

"are you joking?" he asked genuinely, crossing his arms.

you were shocked.

how could he just brush what you said off like that?

"y/n. you know you're not any of those things they tell you. you are beautiful, inside and out. you're kind, so so so smart, and caring for everyone, even if they don't treat you the same. and i'm not just keeping you around to pity you! i'm keeping you around because you are the one i love, and i honestly don't think i could survive without you."

love?

as in, love love?

"you lo-love me?" you sniffled, wiping your eye.

"yes. i love you." he smiled softly, opening his arms for you.

you crawled over, and began to sob into his shoulder.

"i- fu-fuck. i love you too. so much. i lo-love you akaashi keiji."

he grabbed the sides of your face, pulling you into a sweet kiss.

his soft lips felt warm against your chapped ones, and they felt like home.

there was no place you'd rather be, than in his arms, right now.

——— RORI SPEAKS!

i'm so sorry it took me so
long to get this chapter out,
but here you go! i know it is
a bit short, but i like it just the
same! happy holidays, and
i love u all <333