You'll be mine

"Cheng!" HuaLi called out.

It has been a month since she's stayed at FuLao sect. HuaLi have not met Shanyue since the last time the talked at the bamboo clearing. During the few weeks that she did not meet Shanyue, HuaLi has been spending much time talking with Cheng and watching his sword practice. Occasionally, Cheng would accompany her down the mountain to collect firewood.

When HuaLi's voice reached Cheng, he stopped his sword practice to look in her direction.

"Miss HuaLi? Is there anything you need?"

HuaLi ran up to him with a big smile on her face.

"Cheng, I heard you're going down the mountains right?"

"Yes" he replied with his gentle and caring voice.

"Can I come with you?" she asked joyfully.

HuaLi reached her hands out and grabbed Cheng's sleeve. She moved his hand side to side by pulling his sleeve like a little girl would do when they beg for a toy.

"It is dangerous. I am going down the mountain to capture ShangYue. It is not safe for you, a frail girl who does not know any kungfu"

ShangYue? Ge Ge?

"But you can just protect me. You saved me that time at the bottom of the cliff. I promise I won't cause any trouble"

HuaLi pleaded him and gave him puppy eyes. Cheng let out a sigh and nodded his head.

"Alright. However, when we are out on the streets, you must stick close to me"

HuaLi smiled wide and jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him in her embrace. As a man who follows the righteous path, Cheng tried to pull HuaLi's arms away from his neck, but she just tightened her grip.

"Miss HuaLi, I am a man and you are a woman. This is not proper..."

HuaLi shook her head

"I don't care. I like you. You saved my life after all"

Since I transmigrated here, I definitely will have a Mr. Right. All novels about transmigration all follow the same plot. The female lead will fall in love with the man who save her and they will live happily ever after. He has to be my Mr.Right. He saved me after all.

Cheng try once more to pull her away from him

"Miss HuaLi, you should let go. This is very improper"

HuaLi head was resting on Cheng's shoulder. She pulled her head back and looked at him.

"Cheng, you'll be mine. I like you"

She said with a wide smile. HuaLi let go of him and skipped off. Without knowing, a smile crept on Cheng's face.

"What are you doing smiling all alone like an idiot" someone asked from behind.

Cheng turned around to see his cousin, Wen Min.

"Ah, its nothing. Wen Min, I decided to take Miss HuaLi with us down the mountain"

"Are you sure this is the right decision? Its dangerous. She can die during the pursuit of ShangYue"

"Miss HuaLi promised to not cause any trouble and stick close to me. I think it should be fine"

"You're the leader. It's your call" Wen Min said. He walked up to Cheng and patted his shoulder before walking away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Li Li! I'm going down the mountain! Is there anything you want?"

HuaLi is now standing in front of Li Li's room.

"Li Li?" HuaLi asked with some worry in her voice.

"Li Li!?" HuaLi called out frantically.

After hearing no response, HuaLi swung the door open and entered. The room was completely empty.

Where is she?

Worried, HuaLi left the room in a hurry to ran around FuLao sect in search of her friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wen Min! You came!" a sweet voice chimed.

"Li Li, did you wait long?" Wen Min asked as he approached her.

Li Li smiled shyly and shook her head. After a month of acquainting themselves, their relationship has grown to a very friendly one.

Flashback:

Wen Min would see Li Li washing clothes by the pond many times. During a time when he happen to see her washing clothes, she had slipped due to the muddy ground from the rain the previous night. Wen Min immediately jumped in after her to help her up. At that moment, the two stared deeply into each other's eyes as time stopped for them... until....

"Achoo!" Li Li sneezed in front of Wen Min's face.

He closed his eyes from the saliva that hits his face from her loud sneeze. When Li Li realized what happened, she quickly took out her handkerchief to wipe his face. Unfortunately, her handkerchief was wet from when she fell into the pond. Thus, the handkerchief only made his face more damp rather than drying it.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! You're whole face is wet now..." Li Li apologized. She felt embarrassed.

"It's alright miss Li Li... but...."

Li Li tiled her head in confusion.

"But??" she asked

Wen Min looked down at her body and his ears turn red.

"Your clothes are wet Miss Li Li...." he shyly informed her.

Li Li followed his eyes and looked down to only realize that her wet clothes are now sticking to her body.

"AH!!!!!" she screamed and hugged her body to hide her chest.

At that moment, Wen Min let go of her and turned his back to her.

"I-I'm s-sorry Miss Li Li. I-I didn't mean t-t-to. I-I'll take r-responsibility"

"I-It's a-alright. Y-You w-were just t-trying to save m-me"

The two of them stood there, red like tomatoes.

Flashback Ends.

"I heard that you will be heading down the mountain...." she said with her voice drifting off towards the end of the sentence.

"I'll be back soon. We'll come back after a month if we cannot capture ShangYue" he said to reassure her that he will return.

"I...I made you a new set of clothes..." Li Li said softly.

Li Li brought the neatly folded clothes up for him to see. Wen Min gladly took the hanfu set and thanked her:

"Its very pretty and well made. Thank you Li Li"

Wen Min lifted his hand to to put a strand of Li Li's hair behind her ear. Just as he was doing so...

"Li Li! Are you here!?" a voice called.

After calling out for her friend, she saw two people standing close to one another. Squinting her eyes, she realized that it was Li Li and Wen Min. It seems as if though he was flirting with her. The two lovebirds turned their heads to look over at HuaLi simultaneously. HuaLi let out a nervous laugh before saying:

"Uhm... It's a nice weather today. I think Imma go for a walk. You two continue"