Prologue: Day 279

It was dark, pitch black. I couldn’t see anything, not that I wanted to. I was lying on a dirty wooden bed with a moth-eaten mattress. My wrists and ankles were tied to the bed posts with heavy rope and I had a gag in my mouth. I was naked, as I had been as long as I had been forced to stay here. Right now, it’s probably been a few hours since I have been tied up like this. I could feel the rope chafing my wrists and ankles and my hands felt swollen. Suddenly a door banged open.
“Well, well, well. How’s it going slave? Are you ready to service your master?” a deep gruff voice spoke, advancing towards me. I shivered. I wanted to say no but the gag was doing an excellent job of restraining me from speaking. Actually, I would rather keep quiet. If I even made a sound, I would be beaten to within an inch of my life, and I have scars to prove it.
“Hehehe, look at you. So eager to satisfy your master,” he said, trailing a hand up my thighs, coming uncomfortably close to my crotch and then gliding over my torso, grabbing my chin and turning my face towards him, even though I could not see anything.
“I’m going to stretch you so much that you won’t sit down for the next few days,” he said, whispering in my ear. I let out an inaudible whimper. I heard the sounds of clothes falling to the ground and prepared myself for the inevitable pain that was going to rip through me.
I felt him widen my legs, and place them over his shoulder as he positioned himself at my entrance. I couldn’t even fight back unless I wanted to spend days without any food, not that he gave me proper food. In one thrust, he suddenly shoved himself inside of me and I let out a scream of pain, muffled by the gag. He continued to thrust into me, moaning in pleasure while I screamed and screamed. At one sharp thrust, I felt a pinch and I could feel a warm liquid seeping out with a coppery smell invading the air. I was bleeding again.
With every thrust of his, I could feel myself being pushed into the unrelenting darkness of my mind. His thrusts became faster and stronger while his pants came faster. As he got closer to his release, he pulled out my gag. I let out a loud scream but he quickly put his hand over my mouth. Suddenly he pulled out and invaded my mouth, releasing himself. The gobs of his release hit the back of my throat and I started choking me. He didn’t pull out though. I could taste his bitter fluids and my blood on my tongue.
“Swallow it like the pig you are!” he screamed at me, slapping me at every word. I had no other choice. I swallowed the disgusting mixture in my mouth and he pulled out. The pain in my backside was too much for me and I started feeling dizzy probably because of all the blood I have been losing. I then felt a warm liquid wash over my body and face. Once I smelled it, I realised it was his pee. I could not be more humiliated in my entire life.
Once he was done, he put on his clothes and pulled out knife, which glinted despite the lack of light. “Hmm. It seems the cuts I gave you before have started healing. Looks like I’m going to have to make some more then,” he said.
He shoved the gag back into my mouth and rubbed his clammy hand up and down my abdomen as I screamed for him to stop. As the knife dug into my flesh, unbearable pain shot up my body and I passed out.
When I regained my senses, I was in my ‘room’. More like my prison. There were no windows to look outside, just a light bulb which hung too high for me to reach and a mattress like the one before on the floor. I tried to get up but the pain emanating from my abdomen and lower back said otherwise as I let out a loud groan.  I reached under the mattress to find the small piece of chalk I found a few days after I was forcibly brought here and brought it up to the wall beside me, making a mark. That was mark number 279. It had been 279 days since I had seen the blue sky and the green trees. 279 days since I felt the warmth of the sun. I quickly put the chalk back and stared up at the ceiling. I must be a right sight to look at; all the cuts on my torso, bruises all over my body, smelling of urine, starving and malnourished. I felt so disgusted with myself.
As I lay there, I remembered how I was brought here, how my ‘master’ used me. I did not even realise the black van approach me. I was too busy in my own world, wondering what mom would have made for supper. Now that I think of it, I’d forgotten what my parents looked like. All I recall is the pain. How he brought others to violate my innocence. I was only 14 years old. I bet my parents and friends would have forgotten about me by now. I no longer had any good memories. I had forgotten all but what had happened to me recently. The pain, the humiliation, the horror. I wanted to cry but I had no tears left. I just looked up blankly, wondering when all the pain will go away. When will I be saved? Will my parents even take me back once they learn what happened to me? With these thoughts, I fell into a fitful sleep, plagued with nightmares recounting what happened just now. A grim reminder of how my life has been for the past 279 days.