Chapter 25

Editor's note: sorry for not updating recently, i've been quite busy with personal stuff. moving forward, i may not be able to post daily. however, i'll try to post as frequently as possible. thank you!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The next day...

Sizhui woke up to find himself warmly covered by his Lan clan robes. To his side, he saw Jin Ling still sleeping. Sizhui smiled and looked around their surroundings. The Lan clan guards have not yet arrived. Seeing that Jin Ling is not fully wearing all of the robes, Sizhui decided to put the robes back on Jin Ling. However, Sizhui would have to untie the sash belt before putting the robes on.

I guess I'll just have to wing it. Sizhui thought.

Sizhui gently untied the sash belt, trying not to wake the sleeping boy. Slowly, Sizhui softly put the robes onto Jin Ling. At this time, Sizhui could hear the Lan clan guards walking down to the steps to guard the front gate to the Cloud Recesses. Sizhui quickly tied the sash belt and walked to the front gate.

"Sizhui!" the guard exclaimed. "You're finally back! Hanguang-Jun and Senior Wei were about to send disciples to look for you."

"Of course." Sizhui replied, smiling. 

"By the way, Sizhui," the guard asked. "How come you are wearing Lanling Jin's robes?"

"Ah..." Sizhui replied, nervously laughing. "Long story."

The guard disciple laughed under his breath, "Anyways, come on in."

"Thank you." Sizhui replied, bowing down.

Sizhui walked back to Jin Ling and tried to wake him up. Unfortunately, Jin Ling was still sound asleep. With no other choice left, Sizhui quickly carried Jin Ling on his back and walked back to the gate. The guards looked puzzled seeing Jin Ling wearing the Lan sect's robes, but nonetheless let Sizhui and Jin Ling inside. After walking for a while, Sizhui finally made it to his room. Sizhui gently laid Jin Ling onto his bed and started unpacking himself. First, he laid his sword and Suihua on the wall. Then, Sizhui quietly laid his guqin on the desk. 

Sizhui felt weird still wearing Jin Ling's clothes, so he decided to switch back to his Lan clan robes. Sizhui walked toward his closet and took out a Lan outfit. Before changing, Sizhui wanted to quickly check up on Jin Ling. Seeing that Jin Ling was still asleep, Sizhui began untying the sash belt. Unexpectedly, Jin Ling woke up as Sizhui was putting on his Lan sect robes. 

"AHH!" Jin Ling yelled. He quickly dove under the bedsheets.

What the hell?! Jin Ling thought. Why is he changing in front of me?!

Sizhui froze and look behind him to see Jin Ling's head under the covers. Immediately, Sizhui felt hotness on his cheeks. He quickly tied his sash belt and walked over to Jin Ling.

"Sorry about that Jin Ling." Sizhui said, still blushing

"God, Sizhui." Jin Ling replied, popping his head out. "You need to be more careful."

Sizhui smiled and started reaching his hand out for his headband. Suddenly, Jin Ling grabbed Sizhui's wrist and pulled it. Sizhui immediately fell forward, but was caught by Jin Ling's lips. Sizhui was completely flabbergasted, but slowly kissed back at Jin Ling. Sizhui then felt something touch his tongue. Jin Ling had started inserting his tongue into Sizhui's mouth. Although Sizhui had never had never kissed Jin Ling with tongue, he was still eager to try it. Sizhui started to softly touch Jin Ling's tongue with his. Immediately, the 2 cultivators started to dive into a deep, passionate kiss. After a while, both Jin Ling and Sizhui both separated, both panting hard.

"Well, that was fun." Jin Ling said.

"Y... yeah." Sizhui replied, still shocked at what he did. "Anyways, I'll be taking this."

Sizhui reached his hand out towards his headband. Immediately, the headband fell of Jin Ling's forehead. Sizhui then tied his headband tightly on his head. Suddenly, Wei Wuxian and Hanguang-Jun burst into his room.

"SIZHUI!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed. "ARE YOU OKAY?"