Chapter 7 : Mischiefed

11th Century

11th Century

"You daily fill water from there?"

Arnav almost gagged as he remembered how the river was being used for bathing, doing dishes, laundry, and also washing the cattle...and now drinking water was also filled from there.

"Since you were born we are filling water from there only..." Khushi was irritated with his set of questions, since morning. "Now walk fast...I have so much work!" She scolded him, as he limped now...carrying two earthen pots on his head...while also managing that loincloth on his lower body....

'How non-ASRish!!'

The day could not be more embarrassing.

First there was no toilet here... and hence he.... in the open jungle....

'Uff!' He held his nose.

Then amid the curious glances of people he had to take bath in that dirty water....in front of them.

'Gross!' He didn't want to remember that.

And then not knowing how to wrap this dhoti....he had to take help from Khushi...no...Gunjan...or...whoever...

'Damn!' It was the most awkward... behind the bushes....she helping him.

Thank God...none caught them!!!

And then she had asked him to carry the water pots on his head, in spite of he being injured... saying that it was his job!!!

Well it was Khushi's revenge plan...and she was dancing around, plucking flowers in way and smirking on his helplessness...being too cruel on him.

"If you didn't walk fast, I'll leave you here to get attacked by another raccoon!" She made fun of him, seeing his snail speed...and Arnav gritted his teeth.

"You have guts to mock me!" Arnav retorted as he balanced the pots on his head, "You are more vulnerable than me. If any baboon will find you alone, he would take you along; assuming you to be his wife!!!"

Khushi took a whole minute to analyze his words...

'I look like wife of a baboon!!!! How dare he?' She went red with rage.

"If I am baboon's wife, then you are baboon!" She stomped her feet, as she snatched the pots from him, keeping one on her head and another on her slim waist....striking back to home ...while he was left alone to walk, finding the route on his own.

._._._.

21st Century

"MRI, UVA-R, X-rays, EMG, CTS....we have done all the tests Mrs. Raizada...There is nothing wrong with ASR!" The top neurologist of AIIMS informed them...as he handed the reports to them.