Episode 1

Mumbai, Midnight, its heavy raining 

A guy in three piece suit top buttons is open with short hair, brown intense eyes, tough look on his face which is wet in rain having a whisky bottle in his hand standing at the corner of a building. A man from his back said “ Sidharth Malik ??? ( maine naam maine thoda change kar rhi hu just to make interesting actually character thoda different hai isley ) 

Sidharth did not turn to him, he was still standing there with the same confidence and tough look on his face which made that person nervous. He nervously took some more steps toward him. 

Sidharth without turning to him : boliye Mr. Raj  yahan kaise ???

Raj : sidharth sab jante hai aap Mumbai me raaj karte ho aur mujhe jo kaam hai woh iss puri Mumbai me sirf aap kar sakte ho.

Sidharth listens to him and a wired smile appears on his face. He smiled and turned to him, came down and walked toward him. Stand in front of him, give a look to him and turn a bit side and put that bottle on a table. Took two glass and put whisky in that offered one to Raj and sighed at him to continue. Raj took his phone out and said “ ye navi Mumbai ki building hai jo ki mere uncle ki hai, ek builder yahaan kabza kar ke baitha hai. Maine unse baat ki hai aur bola bhi hai ki muh mangi kimat dene ko tyar hu . bas woh building mujhe de de . maine waha bar and club banwana chata hu .Parso usski registry hai. Aur mujhe har kimat par woh chahiye.” 

Sidharth kuch souchta hua. “ Kaam ho jayega, parso sham tak paper tumhare pass honge “ he said that and took his car keys and moved out of the building. He takes his Mercedes and starts driving toward the highway. 

On otherside in Mumbai, a girl with long beautiful hair, black intense eyes, is wearing simple kurti cooking in the kitchen. After cooking she takes a cup of coffee and moves outside and starts watering the plant. While her face reflects some kind of stress. she lost in her thoughts. she came out of her thoughts by a sweet voice, a smart, cute 12-13 year old boy in school dress came toward her, and hug her, then touch her feet and said “ Good Morning Di, maine breakfast kar liya hai, aap bhi kar lena maine ja rha hu. “ she kissed on his forehead and wish him too. 

He said bye and leave. Then after sometime a doorbell ring. She came and opened the door. Its niyati her maid

Niyati : sorry Sana Di. Thodi late ho gayi .

Sana with a smile: koi nhi . maine tayaar hone jar hi hu aap breakfast kar kr kaam start kar dijiye.

And she moved to the room.

At 9 am she came out from the room in hurry, “Niyati bhabhi  aapne breakfast kar liya ??”

Niyati came with her lunch “ haan kar liya ye aapka lunch  “  

Sana: thanks , chaabi wahi rakh dena. Byeee maine late ho rhi hu.

She took keys of her scooty and starts driving. After a while reached at her office “ V3 Event Management” she took her stuff and moved toward her desk. She just sit on his place then a peon came and said

Peon: maam aapko sir ne bulaya hai .

As she listen that her face gets fade away in tension she start thinking if she did any mistake and start making different faces. But after 5 mins she grab some confidence and go to her boss cabin. She knock the door and enter. While she enter saw his boss ( a middle aged guy in formal suit grab a phone in his one hand and talking to someone ) a big name plate on table “ Alok Verma “ he signed her to sit. With some nervous expression she sit on chair and looked at him and wait for his call to finish. After a while his call gets finish. He looked at her came to his chair and said “ toh Miss Sana Sharma ( name changed bit ) aap kabse yahaan kaam kar rhi hai ??” he has tough expressions.

Sana in low tone : sir 3 saal se ... 

He listen that and repeated in his serious tone “ 3 saal ... hmmm... toh ye lijiye aapke liye “ he forward an envelope toward her she gets nervous to think whats that she took that and afraid to open . he sign her to open and read. She slowly open that and start reading while she reading that from starting to end her expression changed from fear to happiness. After finish that she looked on Alok face who is smilling and said “ haan beta “ ( she first time listen beta from him) “ ye aapke hardwork ke liye abb aap iss office mein as a employee work nahi karogi , aaj se aap yahaan ki senior manager “

Sana with smile on her face “ thankyou sir , lekin ye sab kaise “

Alok : aapki Mehant dekhi hai humne aur chatte hai aap aur Mehanat kare, badi post badi zimedari lekar aati hai aur mujhe pata hai , aap ye kar sakti hai “

Sana with emotions: thanks sir aapko aaj bhi mujhe par uthna hi bharosa hai jitna 3 saal phale tha, aur maine tab bhi aapni puri jaan laga di thi use banana mein aaj bhi asa hi hoga i promise “

Alok : i know

I called peon and said him to shift sana all stuff in managers room.

As she came out from his room everyone clapping and congratulate her for her promotion as everyone knows about that she says thanks to all. Then a girl came Apurva her friend

Apurva : congratulation new manager aaj toh hum sab ko party chaiye ..

Sana smiled and said thik hai aaj sab ko lunch meri taraf se jo chahu woh mangana. Ye party meri.

Everyone were happy and she moved to her new cabin and looked each and everything with so much off the emotions. she think about that day when she came to Mumbai with her brother. She had nothing but now she earned more than her expectations. She lost in her past then peon came and said “ mam aap dekh lijye sab kuch aa gya ?? koi saman raha toh nahi gya ?? “ sana ran her eyes on boxes and said “ ji aa gya, aur aaj lunch meri taraf se hai aap bhi manga lena “ he smiled and nodded in yes and left.

Then aporva enter in her cabin sit on a chair in relax position and said “ kitna kaam hai yaar bhuk lagi hai bhut “ sana looked on her wrist watch and said “ chal thik hai drame band kar “ they both invite all and moved o canteen everyone enjoy her treat while sana still thought how she will handle all those things?? 

In those thoughts and work its evening, sana take the keys of scooty and came out

Sana : apurva maine ja rhi hu

Sana with smile leave she want to celebrate her success and happiness with some people. After some travelling she reach at a tea stall where some children are playing they looked at her and ran toward her with shouting “ sana di aa gyi ... sana di aa gayi “ sana met with them

Sana : aaj mera promotion hua hai toh party kise chaiye

They shout in one tone “ hummneee..” they all moved to tea stall sana ordered to Punjabi man “ bacho ke liye chai or samose aur baki snacks

Balwinder ( tea stall owner ) :  ji babe jo hukam ...

After taking order he start preparing and sana start talking to those children. She loves those children they have no one. She has soft heart for them.

After sometime their order get ready and came they happily start having that. While sana looked at them. Their happy face she thought how easily they get happy. Their innocence koi na hote hoi bhi itni befikri itni masumiyat.

On otherside , sidharth is restless at his home, he take his car and start driving unknowingly where to go, after a long drive he stopped car at a side, came out of the car and stand with its support, then light up a cigarette. And feel the cold breeze on his face. Then his phone ring without looked at that he answer

Someone “ bhai sari details mill gayi hai uss builder ki naam hai Randheer Choudhary bhut harami chez hai, itne karname hai uske ki hisab lagana muskil hai , baki details aapko milkar deta hu” sidharth cut the phone. 

******** do tell me in comment how it is ?? *********