Episode 8

Sana : Maine abb dubara nhi Karni wali. 

Apurva took her phone and said: aree ho Sakta hai busy hoga Kahi toh Tu ek Baar aur try Kar na. 

Sana: Maine usse call nhi karungi. Bas hi gya . 

Apurva: please Sana mere liye tujhe meri kasam .

Sana: ye kya baat hai. Itnisi baat ke liye kasam

Apurva smile and forward her phone Sana looked at her in anger and again dail that number . With that her heart start beating so fast. Phone start ringing. 

Sidharth's phone again ringing and thus time he cut the call . Here Sana and Apurva waiting for him to pick. But it's cut with tone " the person you call is busy." 

Sana : bas mill gayi tasali . Abb dubara maat bolna. 

Apurva listen all this quietly. 

Sana : abb Bina Kuch bole Soja.

Apurva thought it's waste to talking to her this time so she moved to sleep. 

Here it 12 at night . Sidharth gets free. 

Sidharth: Maine Rajan ko Dekh Lunga. 

Rocky: Bhai ye baatao se nhi manega. 

Sidharth: jab kaam baatao se ho Jaye toh kya problem hai. 

He said and moved to his room. He gets freshen up and saw his phone were he has missed call of shivanya. He called shivanya they talked for some time. Shivanya feel he is tired so she said her to sleep. 

Sidharth moved to small bar of his room and took a whiskey bottle then he stands in balcony and start drinking. He just lost in sana's thought whatever she said it's 3 am but he still can't sleep. After finishing that bottle he came inside the room remove his shirt and laying on bed. He fall asleep in sometime. 

Next morning, Sana and Apurva came office, sana at the event site with her boss Mr Alok. And Apurva waiting for her in office she knows Sana upset with her. She want to say sorry. 

It evening when Sana came and Sana saw Apurva standing in front of her cabin. As Sana moved to her cabin Apurva also came. 

Apurva: mujhe Kuch baat Karni hai .

Sana doing something on laptop.: is that related to office??

Apurva: nhi.

Sana : then noo.

Apurva came close to her : aree Yaar bas sorry bolna hai. I know kal meri wajha se pareshani hui hai .

Sana : it's ok. Lekin Teri Galti nhi hai . Tune uthna hi Kiya jitna tera Dimag chalta hai. But abb se Uske baare mein koi baat nhi. Okay 

Apurva with low voice: okay.They start doing work 

On other side , sidharth is with rocky they reached at a club . That club is his. He moved toward a couch and every single girl in that club looked at him his personality makes everyone shattered. But as our tough guy sidharth didn't give a single look to them . He sits on a couch and light up a cigarette. His all men stands behind his couch. He ran his eyes in club then he got to know every girl looking at him . He didn't do anything he took out his phone and type a text. 

Then after a while , Rajan came with his man in that club he give a sarcastic smile to sidharth and sits in front of him . 

Rajan : kya baat sidharth Malik bade Dino baad darshan diye hai. Koi dikat ho Delhi mein toh bad ek phone Karna. 

Sidharth in his Normal stunt tone : Ander chal ke kaam ki baat kare. 

Rajan and his men's with sidharth moved to a personal closed cabinet in club which is sounds proof. They sits there on couches.