Episode 6

Sidharth think about Sana and he fall asleep. After a long month he slept peacefully and the reason behind that is only Sana he just want her in front of him. 

Where sana was highly busy with lots of work due to senior post. She has to go office early and used to came late at night. She even didn't get time for herself and for Aarav too. She used too tired alot every night. But didn't skip too sit at balcony, on same side sidharth can't control himself everyday he promised himself not to go at her place, but can't keep that and he divert his car at her home daily. 

One night, Sana was standing in her balcony then her eyes fall on a car . Sana daily noticed that car but don't take it seriously. This day she carefully looking at that and try to recognise where she saw that car. ?? She found that known. But she fail to recognise. After some time she moved inside. Still try to think about that car. Then she heard a noise is car engine she came out in hurry and saw that car taking u turn and left. She again start thinking about that. " Ye car Maine Dekhi hai lekin khaan. Aur ye rooj yahi Hoti hai haar Raat. " 

Next day , Sana was in cabin sit on her chair and thought about something and Apurva came inside and sit in front chair. She saw Sana was lost. Then she came to her and ask " kya hua hai kha lost hai. ??' 

Sana tell her every thing about that car. 

Apurva. : Kya hua yar phir aata hoga Kisi kaam se. 

Sana : kya hua , agar Uske irade galat hue. Woh car rooj wha Hoti hai aur mere Ander aane ke thodi der baad hi chali jati hai. Ye sab aajeeb nhi hai kya. ??

Apurva: hmm thik hai hai serious ye . Ho Sakta hai Woh tujhe hi dekhne aata hai. .

Sana in anger: bas Kar. Mujhe tension ho rhi hai.

Apurva: ho Sakta hai na koi secret lover ho tera. 

Sana : Tu batayegi kya kare. ??

Apurva : souchne de.

After a while Apurva " ideaaa… " 

Sana : kya.???

Apurva tell her in her ear and she found that nice and say yes to her. 

Apurva: toh thik hai , aaj hi ye plan execute karte hai. Maine aati hu tere majnu Ka band bajane.

At night she reached at home after get freshen up she started cooking and Aarav share his non stop talks to her. 

On other side , sidharth and shivanya having dinner together. 

Shivanya: Bhai uss ladki kya kya hua??

Sidharth: kiss ladki Ka 

Shivanya: aap baniye maat aapko pata hai Maine kiss ki baat Kar rhi hu. 

Sidharth: kiss ki??

Shivanya: Sana ki bhai. Aapne bataya usse ki aap usse pasand karte ho.

Sidharth: tujhe Maine bola hai phale bhi Maine aur Woh bhut alag hai . Maine usse aapni banai iss duniya mein nhi laa Sakta. Aur na hi uski duniya mujhe aapna sakti hai .Woh apni duniya mein Khush hai , aur Maine ..

He stopped before completing. 

Shivanya: Maine kya Bhai. Kya aap Khush hai yahan . Puri duniya ko Lagta hai sidharth Malik is a king of Mumbai city . Jiske pass sab Kuch hai Jo Khush hai . Lekin Maine janti hu Apne Bhai ko ( she hold his hand) ye Woh hai hi nhi Jo duniya ko dekhta hai. Ye bhi ek aam insaan ki Tarah apni life mein Khush rhana chata hai. 

Sidharth hear that and pull his hand back , moved back 

Sidharth: main janta hu maine kya hu aur Kya mill Sakta hai mujhe toh bekar ke sapne sidharth nhi dekhta. Aur Woh sapne toh bilkul nhi Jo taakleef de.