6) Forget

Adrienne had spent the next hour in her room with her head in her hands, her heart thumping loudly. She had never been this confused in her life. On one hand was Noah, her husband who she had married only a year ago. Then there was Fred.

Fred.

That kiss was something that she had never felt so passionately before, even with Noah, though nothing with Noah ever did feel passionate. She couldn't get Fred out of her mind, the way his lips felt against hers, his tongue roaming her mouth, his hands gripping on to her for dear life

"You were supposed to hate him" she scolded herself.

"He's Fred Weasley, how could you kiss him?"

But then another thought crossed her mind, 'how could she not?'

Though she hadn't admitted it to anyone before, Adrienne had had a little crush on him when she was younger, but when he had started with her pranks, she had managed to finally let go of all her feelings. But now they came rushing back again in full force.

"You're a fucking married woman Adrienne" she said, getting up from her bed and wiping away the stray tears. She realised no one knew that she was married. Hermione was the only one who knew about Noah but she didn't know that they had gotten married, it had been a very private ceremony attended only by other pure-bloods.

Adrienne walked back out to the living room to see that everyone had finally woken up from their afternoon naps, lounging around lazily. Ginny and Harry sat next to each other on the couch, a drunken, satisfied expression on both their faces.

Hermione was reading a book and George was scribbling away on a piece of parchment from his joke shop, Fred standing next to him and looking at what he was writing.

"Oh hey Adrienne, you were asleep for long" Hermione said, putting her book down on her lap.

She nervously made her way to the living room and sat on one of the armchair, smiling at Harry, Hermione and Ginny. From the corner of her eye, she could see Fred looking at her but she ignored him, unsure of how to face him.

"Ginny tell me about your tour" Adrienne smiled at her. She needed something to distracts herself from Fred.

"Oh it was fantastic! I had so much fun and we visited so many places. Harry did you know this girl on my team has a massive crush on you?"

"What?" He said, as if it was the oddest thing he'd ever heard, "Why me?"

"Have you seen yourself?"

Harry blushed, intertwining his hand with Ginny's, "Did you tell her I only have eyes for one woman?"

"Yea I told her how you felt about Professor McGonagall" Ginny said with a serious expression.

"What?" Harry's eyes widened.

"Kidding, no I didn't because I found it pretty funny when she started rambling about you to me" Ginny said mischievously.

"That's my sister!" Fred grinned, walking over to her before patting her on the shoulder as he sat down next to her.

Fred looked up at Adrienne who was sitting opposite him, his eyes making contact with hers. She looked away but Fred stared on, trying to read her expressions.

"Adrienne, now that I come to think of it, you haven't told us much about yourself" Ron said out of the blue.

"There isn't much to know" Adrienne shrugged.

"Cmon there has to be something, where do you live? Or if you're dating anyone, your favourite food? There's loads of things!" Ron said.

"Um well, I live in a little wizarding village in Chester, I've got a small house there"