Heat Stuck

Katsuki resisted the urge to throw a plate forcefully at the wall. Goddamit, he cursed at the inanimate object. Fucking splashing all water all over. Ugh.

His rage was barely quenched even after the dishes were done. Earlier, Shouto had left to save some lives or prevent a catastrophe, same old, same old. It was one of his off days, and there was nothing better to do... so he decided to clean their shared apartment thoroughly.

~

"Hmm? What's his canister doing here?" Katsuki wondered as the shiny tube that was supposed to be part of the alpha's hero costume rolled into sight. He picked it up, and then a wave of electricity passed through him, the familiar feeling of a rapidly approaching heat.

What the fuck?! The heat isn't scheduled until next week... where is Shouto when I need him... he thought. Luckily, the omega was in the bedroom already, and he simply collapsed onto the bed, the tube cooling against his palm, where he grasped it.

His senses were starting to fog alarmingly, and even working his way out of his clothes was not easy. Katsuki sighed deeply, burying his face into Shouto's pillow, inhaling the scent of his alpha. Bad idea. If he wasn't needy just now, he surely was now.

Had Katsuki had an ounce of rationality left in him, his brain would be telling him that this was a bad, bad, idea, but when were omegas in heat ever rational?

He shoved the fucking canister up his entrance, his slick acting as natural lube. It had been a while since his last heat without Shouto, and Katsuki had forgotten how much work it was to pleasure yourself.

(A/n: I'm a sucker for Katsuki being an absolute pillow princess ok)

Barely two orgasms later, he was tired, but his heat. It hurt when he stopped, and the omega needed more. The pillow muffled his moans, the bedsheets soaking up the mess he made.

Katsuki groaned in frustration as he propped himself up with a pillow, ass up. The drawer full of toys were too far away and if he left the bed, there was no guarantee his weak knees, which felt nothing more but jelly, would bring him back. The omega wholeheartedly wished that with this new angle, the canister could reach deeper, bring him more pleasure.

Loud moan after moan slipped out of his mouth. This position required more energy, but it was a small price to pay for the increased pleasure. Sure, it was nothing compared to Shouto himself, but he was desperate.

~

Shouto yawned tiredly, staring aimlessly at the passing scenery as the metro whisked him back to the apartment. He wondered what Katsuki was doing. Sleeping, or maybe cleaning. He could never understand what was there to clean 24/7.

~

"Katsuki? I'm ba-" Shouto called out, but was hit immediately by the telltale signs of the omega's heat. Oh shit, his heat, I wasn't there when it happened-

The alpha rushed towards the room, staring dumbstruck at the sight in front of him.

Katsuki didn't seem to notice his presence, and continued pumping the canister in and out of himself, panting hard. A blush spread across the alpha, and he let out a low growl as he made his way to the bed.

"Ah fuck, you have no idea what you're doing to me right now, Katsuki," he said before locking their lips into a rough kiss, tongue and all, teeth clashing against each other. Mm, he tastes so sweet, as usual...

Katsuki merely whimpered when Shouto put it in, senses overloading as they tend to do during sex. His breaths came out in ragged pants, and the blonde went pliant under his alpha. At least now he could trust Shouto to help. Everything was blurry, the only thought really going through Katsuki's head was that it felt so good. Shouto was hitting all the places he could never himself, nor the canister...

The mere thought of the canister sent his skin tingling with heat. How embarrassing... but still, he came. Again and again, a vicious cycle of orgasms then small breaks, Shouto making sure they were hydrated with water breaks too.

Even with such a high libido, Shouto still gets tired, as everyone does. Katsuki did too, after a few hours and close to half a day. His heat was starting to simmer down a bit, and they decided to spend the rest of the day doing something else rather than fucking. That could wait until tomorrow.

"Movies and cuddling?" Shouto asked, but already knew the answer.

"...Yes please. C'mere-" Katsuki mumbled, still hating how he goes all soft and mushy around the cold ass bastard. His cold ass bastard of  a boyfriend.

~

canister dildo as well as other events in general are inspired loosely by this doujin:
https://myreadingmanga.info/geranium-kei-gobunnoichi-boku-no-hero-academia-dj-eng/