The rhythm of our love (Lukloe)

AN: Hey guys, thank you so much! This book is ranked 35 in Lukloe, which is so amazing! Since I got this far because of you peeps, here is a Lukloe one-shot for ya! Ya know, because you helped me get far with the lukloe tag. Also I'll add POVs of characters other than the featured ship.

Luka and Marinette were dating, and they were most certainly a cute couple, though Marinette still had feelings for Adrien. But what happens after the long-awaited reveal finally comes?

This takes place 1 year after Adrien and Marinette get their miraculous.

Luka POV

I was unhappy. I was angry. And mainly, I was heartbroken. Heartbroken because the one I loved decided to leave me, after three months of supposedly returning the feelings. Mari told me she loved me, and she did, but for some reason she decided that she now doesn't. How could she do this to me? HOW?! My mind went back to our break-up. 

Flashback

Luka: Do you remember the day I asked you out? And you said yes? If there was something like an akuma, but for happiness, I would've been affected by it that day.

I noticed Marinette wouldn't meet my eye. Was something wrong? She seemed, uncomfortable somehow...

Luka: Mari, honey, are you okay?

She looked up, and our eyes met. This time, it was different. There was no... Spark. I think she knew it too. That's when  she said it.

Marinette: Luka, I'm sorry, we're breaking up. I just don't love you anymore... I'm sorry. I... I really am. The past few months we spent together, they were really lovely. Goodbye Luka...

Luka: You... Don't love me anymore. THAT'S YOUR EXCUSE FOR BREAKING MY HEART?! MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG, I LOVED YOU! I LOVED YOU, AND I STILL DO. BUT YOU DON'T LOVE ME BACK! Never mind that... Who- who is the guy that stole your heart? 

Marinette chewed on her lip and lowered her eyes. 

Marinette: A- adrien ... I love him ... And when he told me he loved me back, it just resurfaced every single feeling I had for him , that I tried burying deep in my heart . 

Luka: YOU ARE DUMPING ME FOR ADRIEN AGRESTE?! THE GUY THAT BROKE YOUR HEART A MILLION TIMES?! THE GUY WHO WAS TOO OBLIVIOUS TO REALIZE YOUR LOVE FOR HIM ?! You know what ... Just ... Goodbye ... Hope you and Adrien have a good and happy life .

Marinette: Luka - 

I didn't hear her. I just turned around and left. I could hear Mari calling my name , but I didn't listen . I didn't want to listen either . Is this what people feel like when their heart gets broken? I ran home and cried in my pillow.

Flashback ends

I decided to just... Sleep. Maybe it would make things better...

Marinette POV

I chewed my lip , my head in my hands . I looked up at Adrien with his hands around me , a concerned expression etched upon his face . I just had a soft smile gracing my lips for how caring he was . I remember how we revealed our identities...

Another Falshback (AN: Sorry folks I just wanted you guys to know about the identity reveal, we all want to)

Chat had called me up to a rooftop today. I was confused, but decided to go. I made a choice to tell Chat my identity, we've been fighting together for a whole year! Today was meant to be our miraculous 1st anniversary, and I was going to reveal my identity. I played with my fingers as I waited for him. Where was that stupid cat? Just then I heard a voice behind me.