Confusing love (Narc)

AN: Hey peeps! Thank you sooooo much for 5 votes! It has touched me more than you know. This is a Narc story, for you @bittersweet-songbird. Hope you like this ship as much as you liked the other ones! Now onto the story...

Love is Love. But is it what you think it is? Was love always so confusing to Marc and Nathaneal?

Nathaneal POV

I banged on my desk . Why did love have to be so damn confusing ?! Why couldn't it be simple , why couldn't lies be differentiated from truths ? I glanced at the girl that I thought was the one for me , until now ...

Marinette: Aw , come ON kitty . You know you did it , and so do I . Purr *he didn't hear this* once more for me ?

Adrien: No Mari . Do you know how embarrassing it was ? Thank god there was no one to see me .

Saying that Adrien buried his face in his hands , while Mari just giggle at his obvious humiliation . I should've been upset by the kiss they shared , but for some reason , I wasn't . I was happy for my bro Adrien , and happy for Marinette . It was just so confusing !!! I thought I had feelings for Mari , but I don't ! I groaned in frustration . Why was life so annoying ? Why couldn't answers just be before me ? As I was contemplating life choices , someone came up to me , unnoticed , and patted me on my shoulder .

Nathaneal : * shrieks * AHHHH WHO- oh it's you.

Marc : Oh , um , sorry , did I scare you ? I'll try to let you know next time . Everything aside , do you want to work on the comic ? I posted its first chapter on wattpad (AN: TOTALLY didn't steal that ... ) and it got s few K views ! And a lot of comments , requesting for an update . Since I , well , want to give them what they deserve , we need to work on our second chapter to the book . So what ideas did you have in mind ?

Nathaneal : Oh , um , I how about a story of love ? It will probably be best for views and followers , and I enjoy drawing emotionally driven artworks , so why not ? You also love to write romance books , and you are really good at them . ( an: Guys I am sorry if the info is inaccurate I just made it up ) .

Marc : Sure Nath . We can work more on it tomorrow , till then we can brainstorm , kay ? See ya tomato .

I don't know why , but my face immediately reddened up at the nickname . No one ever called me that , no one really cared enough to come up with a nickname for me . I just stared at Marc , with his cute mouse-like attitude , and murmured something in agreement . I could not focus on the lesson that day , constantly stealing glances of Marc . I was confused as to how I felt that day , I was going to have to check on my forum . Against my knowledge , I was doodling a little artwork of me and a guy who suspiciously resembled Marc , as ... A couple. Weird right ? As soon as the bell rang to marc ( AN: see what I did there? ) I sped out of the classroom , and ran home . I was gonna have to ask a lot of questions on that app today.

Next Morning

As I whipped out my phone after waking up , I go to my forum app , looking for answers , and I see this . 

Anonymous artist: I am fantasising about one of my classmates today , and was doodling couple drawings of me and him today . Also unconsciously thinking about how cute he was . Tell me what this means please ?

*rando username* Bro , looks like you are gay ! And you definitely have a crush on this guy .  

I blink my eyes in shock . Did this mean ...?

Face it Nath . You are in love with Marc .

Marc POV

I met Nath at school . He was seemingly awkward today , and he was ... Blushing ? Was he blushing because of me ? Nah , he probably doesn't feel for me that way . Not as I feel for him . I looked at the love poem I had written for him in my hand , and then looked at him . Then I shook my head . No , I wasn't going to risk the great friendship we had . No matter how much I wanted to kiss those pink lips of his , our friendship was more important . I went to his desk , and we started brainstorming for our comic . I decided to speak about my idea .

Marc: So ... we can make the story about a guy , who was first unsure about his feelings for one of his friends . As time went on , he slowly started to realize his love for the friend , which leads him to confess . His friend is in denial of his feelings , but after a few days , he opens his eyes to his obvious true love for him . The two first have to fight off the judgementalness of the world , but nothing can stand in the way of their love . Their happily ever after is of them against the world , for endings needn't be as happy as people make them out to be. They had the world , in other words , each other .

Nathaneal looks at me with an incredulous look in his eyes , he just stood there as if his eyes would pop out of shock any second . I immediately regretted my decision , and started apologizing profusely .

Marc : Um I'm sorry I shouldn't have it's okay no need to take my idea it's totally fine -

Nathaneal : Marc , what are you saying?! Your idea is wonderful! I absolutely love it! I knew you were creative when it came to writing, but I never imagined you'd be this creative !

A blush spreads across my face as I try to wave it off.

Marc : No, I'm not that great, you're exaggerating-

Nathaneal: Marc, no I'm not! You really should have more faith in yourself you know, you're so talented! I wish I was half as great at writing as you.

Marc: Believe me, there are better, but besides! I may have writing, but you're so great at art! We both would be useless without each other, so neither of us have more priority. That's that I guess! And Nathaneal, thank you for being so supportive. You're such a great friend. 

For some reason, with that tears spring up in his eyes. He excuses himself to leave the classroom, and runs off to the bathroom. I just stand there confused, and hurt, as I see him run off without a care for what I said. Then my brain springs back to everything that just happened today, with him blushing and staring at me with a lovesick smile on his face. I facepalmed myself as I ran towards the restrooms. Nathaneal loves me back and I just friend zoned him.

Nathaneal POV

I ran to the restrooms, tears in my eyes. How could I be so stupid to assume he liked me back? He probably doesn't even like boys! I chewed on my lip, crying in the bathroom stall, as I see a black butterfly come towards me. My eyes widen in horror, before someone ran into my stall ( I didn't lock it ) .

Marc: Nath, look, I'm sorry-

Marc stares as the black butterfly and runs to me.

Marc: an akuma. Guess I have to fix this. Listen, Nath, I love you, and always have. I love you a lot, so please don't let your hurt get to you. I didn't mean to friend zone you, and didn't want to. So will you forgive me?

With that he walks to me, and we kiss. I must say, this was even better than my fantasies. As I pulled away, I looked into his eyes.

Nathaneal : I love you too Marc. I'm sorry, I guess I was afraid of being rejected. On a happy note, will you be my boyfriend?

Marc: Yes.

And with that we shared a passionate kiss.

AN

wooh. I did that in 45 minutes. A lot right? Thank you for everything guys, your support means a lot to me. Since I don't have time, I can't go full on crazy, but THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

~musicdiva54

word count  (sorry I forgot so here it is, I have subtracted the word count bit): 1520