𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.1 ༄ ᵉᵖ.6.1

Bold: sukuna
Normal:itadori

"Don't look inside of me without permission. I hate it...brat" said by sukuna who was leisurely sitting down on many skulls.

"Then come down from there, and i'll look down on you!" Stated by a furious itadori

"You're being awfully hostile, aren't you?"

"Damn straight i am. You just killed me. And had the audacity to kiss y/n-chan!"

"This is the thanks i get for fixing your arm? She's my wife, i can kiss her anytime"

"Y/n-chan isn't your wife! And you ripped out my heart you bastard!"

Sukuna just sighed in annoyance

"Is this hell? I'm not sure i can accept being stuck with you even after death."
Then he muttered "still wanted to marry y/n-chan" itadori picked up a skull.
"This works out, though." He threw the skull to sukuna. "I'll make you cry!"

It hit the place where sukuna was but sukuna backflipped and landed on itadori's ribs. He turned his head to the left when he heard itadori's frustrated shout as he ran towards sukuna.

"Hope you're ready for this!" He threw a punch at sukuna while sukuna keeps blocking and avoiding. Sukuna and itadori threw a punch at eachother however yuuji directed it to theplace where sukuna was standing.

'He was aiming for where i stood?' Thought sukuna

"You fell for it!" Itadori mocked sukuna who he thought fell for his trick. He kicked backwards to hit sukuna but he missed because sukuna already teleported behind him. "Huh?"

"Man, you're boring." Sukuna kicked itadori off.

Itadori fell into the water. "I thought I landed that one perfectly!" Sukuna jumped on his back
"Damn it!" His words where muffled from being stepped on.

"This isn't the afterlife." Sukuna stepped off itadori's back and instead sat on him. "It's my innate domain."

"Innait domain? That thing fushiguro was talking about?"

"You could also say we're in my mind. In other words, we're not dead yet." Itadori can't speak but he struggled to escape.

"If you'll accept my conditions, i'll fix your heart and bring us back to life."

"Cocky bastard. You act all big, but i know you don't want to die, either."

"The situation's changed. In the near future, i'll be able to see something interesting. I have two conditions.
One: when i chant "extension," you'll hand over your body for one minute.
Two: you'll forget this promise."

"No way."itadori stubbornly refused "I don't know what your goal is, but it's shady as hell. After what you did this time, i finally get it. You're evil. I'm not lending you my body again."

"Then i'll promise you that I won't kill or injure anyone during that minute." Sukuna sighed in annoyance "so annoying."

"Like i can believe you!"

"It's not about whether you believe me or not. This is a pact. A geas. I'll be the one punished if i break it. If you pursue selfish gain beyond your means, you'll earn retribution. I'm pretty sure you've experienced that for yourself."

"It wasn't a problem before!"

"Huh? Oh...that time i wanted to switch, too. And you were just doing as that sorcerer told you to. A pact founded in mutual interest. That's one of the key factors behind all jujutsu."