ටղҽ

Nicole's POV

Today is my older brother Shermar's 23rd birthday so most of our family, friends and my brother's friends meaning that my worst enemy but also my biggest crush is here... Edy, one of Shermar's good friends.
I like edy but I also hate him because he's just a player, a perv, a weirdo and a liar y'know just your typical annoying male plus Edy.., he's just always teasing, embarrassing & annoying me.

I lifted the red cup in my hand to take a sip from my drink before I was stopped making me snap out of my thoughts and look down at the cup to see someone else's hand.

"Wassup ma? I've been lookin' for you" Edy spoke from beside me while he leaned against the table as his right hand was wrapped around my wrist and he slowly pulled my hand away from my lips and grabbed the cup out of my hand.

"Aye! Give me my drink back" I said while i scrunched my face up as he raised the red cup up to his lips and took a long sip from my drink before pulling the cup away from his lips and shaking his head 'no'

"Why not? It's mine after all.." I said growing annoyed as edy just chuckled.

"You aren't even meant to be drinkin' this shit" edy said as he held the cup in his hand and shook it side to side carefully, making sure it didn't spill.

"What you mean? I'm over 18" I said crossing my arms and raising one of my eyebrows at him.

"Yea but ya mum don't want you drinking this" he said raising his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side with a goofy smile on his face.

"Pfft— she doesn't know.. jus- give me my drink back" I groaned as i through my head back annoyed and he stood up straight.

He leaned in getting close before whispering "Nah, come get it." In my ear seductively before stepping back and smirking at me while I stared at the wall.

I side eyed him as he bit his lip and winked at me as he looked into my eyes making me look back at the wall immediately before a felt a slap on my ass making me instantly rub my butt cheek that was suddenly in pain as I looked to my side to see Edy exiting the room before he stopped and looked back at me and winked at me then quickly left without a sound.

"What the fuck was that for" I mumbled to myself as i scrunched my face up and stared at the door way confused and in shock before I quickly left the kitchen and walked down the hallway while looking around to see if I could see edy.

There's that jerk  I thought in my head as i looked to my left to see edy heading towards the staircase.

I ran over to the stairs trying to be fast so that I didn't loose edy since there are so many people in here.
I quickly got up the stairs as quickly as I could and spotted edy near my bedroom door making me forward my eyebrows and dodge people in the hallway until I reached my bedroom door and opened it.
Before I could even move or say anything, I was pulled into my room and pressed against someone's chest making me quickly look up to realise it was Edy and I pushed him back off me as my door slammed shut behind me.

"What ar—" I said annoyed as I went to cross my arms before lips smashed onto mine cutting me off.

"Mmmh..." i hummed in the kiss while while slowly closing my eyes and kissing him back as I wrapped my arms around edy's neck and his hands gripped my waist tightly before they relaxed and slid down to my ass.